News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2024 US Presidential Elections Megathread

Started by Syt, May 25, 2023, 02:23:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

I got a response on Facebook that I thought I would repost.  As it happens I can't even find what he was responding to,  But this is the guy https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100088347254669

Quote So Orange man bad essentially right, it's not false I have transcribed court records as it's public information and frankly I don't give a single fuck anymore who you vote for or believe. The MSM are lair and have been caught endlessly in this process. Why they've gone after one single person for so long is certainly interesting to me but you all just keep right believing them because it helps your cognitive dissonance. The difference between you and I is that I actually voted Democrats and for Obama twice as well as voted for Sanders in the Primary and realized that this party is corrupt. The republican part is corrupt as well as they all fall under the legal structure of the UCC which is to their benefit because it monetizes our legal system. Everyone who runs for office is either a lawyer or a politician hand picked by the elites. The difference is that DJT was neither and has put up with this same shit for the last 9 years now where prior EVERYONE loved him and he was a great celebrity but because the MSM has dubbed him orange man and liberals continue to just double and triple down on the same Bullshit time and time again ignoring congressional testimony, whistle blowers, court cases and love love love to bring up the some 60+ court caes that were thrown regarding 2020. Well, Trump didn't file 60+ court cases he filed THREE court cases and Powell of her own doing filed THREE and under "laches" and lack of standing as the arguments for NOT HEARING THE CASE. They were dismissed which means NO EVIDENCE COULD BE SUBMITTED, NO discovery, or cross examination occurred but in your minds, that means there was no fraud, which it doesn't. The the interpretation of these type of dynamics in information and conclusive processing is an anomaly to me. How some people cannot seem to connect incidences that are suspect which the very nature of solving crimes in the first place. The fact that Biden got half the number of counties as Obama, yet somehow gets 12 million more votes seem logical and rational to only people who voted for him. The fact that Biden or Harris for that matter cannot even draw a crowd at their rallies that is not CGI or bussed in payed people to attend and DJT fills entire stadiums over and over and over and over again doesn't even cause people to question the validity of an outcome. Count stopping in the middle an election, "nothing to see here", boarding up polling places and windows after hours, "nothing to see here. Ruby Freedmon and State farm arena after hours " nothing to see here." GEO tracking on cell phone, video footage of people dumping hundreds of ballots at various drop boxes caught on camera over and over and over again. " nothing to see here" 2000 mules " Ahh right wing conspiracy debunked. 165,000 votes missing from the GA election that just came out 6 months ago and no explanation from the GA legislation. "nothing to see here" Zucherburg admitting he was coerced unto suppressing information around the Biden lap top and taking down legitimate information. "Nothing to see here. It goes on and on and on, incident after incident after incident and you all just dismiss all of it as some sort of unconnected series of events when they are all interconnected. The difference here is that these incidences have had a much greater impact on various levels to the general population. If you can't figure this out at this point then you're either an AI/bot, shill or just fucking stupid at this point.

There is only one possible response to this
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

QuoteThe fact that Biden or Harris for that matter cannot even draw a crowd at their rallies that is not CGI or bussed in payed people to attend

Biden didn't have rallies in 2020 because there was Covid. That is a recycled talking point from the Clinton campaign.

This is the kind of thing about these supposed "truth tellers" is that they just ask you reject your own eyes and ears and experience and then insist that everybody else is a liar.

Like the flat earthers. I mean just fucking go outside and look around with your damn eyes. Now that doesn't prove the earth is round but it sure as fuck proves it isn't flat. But yes you are advancing the truth against a vast conspiracy even though you are the ones demanding everybody ignore the evidence of their own damn eyes.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Razgovory on Today at 01:06:04 PMI got a response on Facebook that I thought I would repost.  As it happens I can't even find what he was responding to,  But this is the guy https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100088347254669

QuoteThe republican part is corrupt as well as they all fall under the legal structure of the UCC which is to their benefit because it monetizes our legal system.

Does he mean the Uniform Commercial Code??  :huh:

Quotelove love to bring up the some 60+ court caes that were thrown regarding 2020. Well, Trump didn't file 60+ court cases he filed THREE court cases and Powell of her own doing filed THREE and under "laches" and lack of standing as the arguments for NOT HEARING THE CASE. They were dismissed which means NO EVIDENCE COULD BE SUBMITTED, NO discovery, or cross examination occurred but in your minds, that means there was no fraud, which it doesn't.

It's interesting to see how reality gets filtered through this bizarro-world perspective.

Around 60 cases were brought in some part challenging the results of the 2020 election.  It's true that for standing and other reasons not every single one was brought specifically in the name of Trump or the Trump campaign, but they were all brought by allied groups on his behalf and he made motions to join a few.  Trump and his campaign were the named plaintiff in at least 15 separate cases. Not THREE.  Sidney Powell is a lawyer, not a plaintiff, and thus did not and could not bring such cases "of her own doing."  Many cases were dismissed for egregious procedural problems but others went to the merits, including the Wisconsin case that had the "laches" rulings.  A Michigan court found allegations of tampering unfounded. An Arizona court found no evidence of illegal votes or improper counts. Another Arizona federal case had a lengthy discussion of the various fraud theories and found no evidentiary support for any of them.  Several others reached merits rulings.

I personally read the supporting affidavits submitted in a few of the "leading" cases.  They were comically inadequate. In one case that stands out in my memory, the key support for the claims was an affidavit where the first half contained a long explanation why the affiant's prior convictions for sexual crimes should not negatively impact his credibility. It then proceeded to give an account of what he overheard someone saying about what someone else claimed to have seen and overheard, with zero corroboration of any of the details.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Razgovory

Keep in mind the guy claims a master's degree from Liberty University...
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

OttoVonBismarck

The GOP's performance with non-whites was definitely a concern back in '08 and '12. But what I think many didn't anticipate is the collapse of the Democrats support among lower income and working class whites, combined with the Hispanic vote proving to not be very reliably Democratic. In many ways I usually tend towards rejecting the "Hispanic vote", it is a political demography term that does not map well to actual people. There are lots of Americans with ancestral backgrounds in Spanish speaking countries. Many of them just view themselves as "white Americans", others view themselves as specific demographic groups like "Venezuelan", "Cuban", "Mexican" etc, and each of those groups has pretty different political leanings and histories. IMO that explains why the "Hispanic vote" is such an inconsistent label when it comes to election results. It is a term that describes too many disparate groups that swing on too many different, not necessarily related, issues.

Valmy

Yeah the right wing populists really got us with that one.

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Valmy

Though there must be something working in the Democrats favor as well as we went from losing 20% to 5% in statewide elections in Texas despite losing all the Hispanics and poor whites.