Scientists Are Reincarnating the Woolly Mammoth to Return in 4 Years

Started by viper37, January 31, 2023, 04:05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Larch

Quote from: Sheilbh on March 30, 2023, 06:24:08 AMI don't know why but I find that quite upsetting :(

Leave mammoths alone!

It's not proper mammoth meat, it's lamb meat that has been fidgeted with.

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

Josephus

I like how we discover how to bring mammoths back and the first thing we do is make them into meatballs.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Josquius

Quote"Normally, we would taste our products and play around with them. But we were hesitant to immediately try and taste because we're talking about a protein that hasn't existed for 5,000 years. I've got no idea what the potential allergenicity might be of this particular protein," Ryall said.

"That's one of the reasons why we're not offering this as a product. It's not going to go up for sale, because we've got no idea about the safety profile of this particular product," he added.

Pretty lame excuse for the obvious reason it's not practical.

I could see mammoth meat really taking off with some health nuts insisting it's humans proper natural diet or something.
██████
██████
██████

viper37

Quote from: Josquius on March 30, 2023, 08:45:37 AMI could see mammoth meat really taking off with some health nuts insisting it's humans proper natural diet or something.
It's going to fit in nicely with the paleo diet. :cool:
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.