News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

North Korea Tests Weapons on Children

Started by Savonarola, July 24, 2009, 01:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Yeah a more shocking article would be 'North Korea to shape policy to serve the best interests of its citizens, instead of the paranoid delusions of its rulers.'

That would be weird.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Tyr on July 24, 2009, 01:52:18 PM
Wow, special forces escapees...
I wonder how they prove they're this

He said so.

Josephus

God, you people are so anti-Kim.

He's just making the most of his natural resources, of which, humans, are plentiful.

Sheesh.
;)

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

garbon

Why is Rex using an image of a man who's longest running roles are characters on Sex & The City and Desperate Housewives? Both longer than the period of time he spent on Twin Peaks. :yes:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

Quote from: garbon on July 27, 2009, 11:27:46 AM
Why is Rex using an image of a man who's longest running roles are characters on Sex & The City and Desperate Housewives? Both longer than the period of time he spent on Twin Peaks. :yes:
Blue Velvet?  :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Siege

Where are the highlights?

I refuse to read the opening post without highlights.

How many times do I have to remind you guys to use highlights to save our limited time?

Every time you post an article without highlights, you are just saying our time is not valuable to you.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

HisMajestyBOB

And here's an article on North Korea's fun summer camps:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/07/19/AR2009071902178.html?hpid=topnews&sid=ST2009071902186

QuoteSEOUL -- Images and accounts of the North Korean gulag become sharper, more harrowing and more accessible with each passing year.
A distillation of testimony from survivors and former guards, newly published by the Korean Bar Association, details the daily lives of 200,000 political prisoners estimated to be in the camps: Eating a diet of mostly corn and salt, they lose their teeth, their gums turn black, their bones weaken and, as they age, they hunch over at the waist. Most work 12- to 15-hour days until they die of malnutrition-related illnesses, usually around the age of 50. Allowed just one set of clothes, they live and die in rags, without soap, socks, underclothes or sanitary napkins.

Fresh air! Work outdoors! Lose weight and get in shape!
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Neil

Quote from: Siege on July 28, 2009, 01:10:41 AM
Where are the highlights?

I refuse to read the opening post without highlights.

How many times do I have to remind you guys to use highlights to save our limited time?

Every time you post an article without highlights, you are just saying our time is not valuable to you.
Your time isn't valuable.  Every second you waste on here is a second you're not spying for the Chinese or commiting war crimes.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.