And we're back!

Main Menu

Dilbert cancelled himself

Started by viper37, February 26, 2023, 12:13:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

:wacko: Nikocado Avocado is gay??!? Women love him!
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Razgovory

I had no idea what a mukbanger was until today.  Thanks legbiter. :glare:
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

OttoVonBismarck

The key take away is any rational person, if prone to be concerned about such a poll, would actually dig into the poll itself. Not make it the basis for going on a segregationist screed--unlike a lot of "cancelling" incidents where the cancelled person is at least somewhat misconstrued, Adams left very little nuance--he explicitly advocated for societal racial segregation based off the findings of a single Rasmussen poll.

Ignoring the fact the total sample size of black people was under 150.
Ignoring the fact he had done zero research into the question, how it was asked, the context etc.
Ignoring that the poll asked no follow up questions to attempt to clarify responses.

It's literally a push poll--Rasmussen took a phrase he knew was divisive and ran a poll to get a certain result. It is nowhere close to being in the same galaxy as "good barometer for the opinion of America's black population."