News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Dead Pool 2023

Started by Josephus, December 26, 2022, 06:41:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

Quote from: Sheilbh on December 31, 2022, 06:10:29 AM
Quote from: The Larch on December 30, 2022, 02:40:59 PMJust saw a couple of pics of Benedict XVI. He's not gonna last long...
Just been announced that he's died.

He'll be back in the third sequel where it's going to be revealed that Pope Francis was just a cloned puppet.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Syt on December 31, 2022, 07:17:50 AM
Quote from: Sheilbh on December 31, 2022, 06:10:29 AM
Quote from: The Larch on December 30, 2022, 02:40:59 PMJust saw a couple of pics of Benedict XVI. He's not gonna last long...
Just been announced that he's died.

He'll be back in the third sequel where it's going to be revealed that Pope Francis was just a cloned puppet.

somehow he came back....

Josquius

Boy am I glad I held off on those predictions. Think ill leave it till 23:59 to post :lol:
██████
██████
██████

Syt

When Ratzinger became pope, Bild famously ran the cover "WE ARE POPE!"

German satricial mag Titanic now posted:

"WE ARE DEAD!"

And I laughed way, way too hard at this.  :blush:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Josquius

I'll go for positives over doing research

Putin
Trump
Khamenei
██████
██████
██████

Razgovory

Do people just die when I name them?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Zanza

I nominate Putin to replace Benedict on my list.

mongers

Quote from: Razgovory on December 31, 2022, 05:00:47 PMDo people just die when I name them?

Raz, you could try a few more just to check, say name all of those on Josq.'s post above.  :)
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

merithyn

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

mongers

Gianluca Vialli RIP.   :(

Only 58 years old.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

viper37

The Québec actress who dubbed Marge Simpson passed away last week.  Béatrice Picard, 93 years old.  So, no one but us Quebecers know of her, but it's the prime years of the Simpson, and I always liked the Quebec dubb of the show.  Reminded me how The Flintstones were Quebecicized back then too. :)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Solmyr

Josephus

Quote from: viper37 on January 06, 2023, 06:04:27 PMThe Québec actress who dubbed Marge Simpson passed away last week.  Béatrice Picard, 93 years old.  So, no one but us Quebecers know of her, but it's the prime years of the Simpson, and I always liked the Quebec dubb of the show.  Reminded me how The Flintstones were Quebecicized back then too. :)

Are you sure? I just read she's retiring

Elle a été la voix de Marge Simpson pendant plus de 30 ans. Béatrice Picard tire maintenant sa révérence.
L'actrice de 93 ans prêtait sa voix à la femme d'Homer dans la série animée depuis 1989. Gros chapitre de sa vie qui se termine.

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Josephus

The kid from Eight is Enough
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011