And we're back!

Main Menu

Dead Pool 2023

Started by Josephus, December 26, 2022, 06:41:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Michael Douglas dead at 83.

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Admiral Yi

Maybe some kind of hoax.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

crazy canuck

Bobby knight, I have mixed feelings about him.  He influenced a whole generation of coaches, including mine, to think it was ok to throw chairs at and otherwise abuse their players.

But he also had a brilliant basketball mind.

Admiral Yi

For some reason youtube has decided to feed me fake death notices.  I just got Morgan Freeman.

DGuller

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 01, 2023, 07:03:47 PMFor some reason youtube has decided to feed me fake death notices.  I just got Morgan Freeman.
Or maybe you're getting a feed from the future.  :ph34r:  Do you see any stories about Trump in that feed? :unsure:

Admiral Yi

Quote from: DGuller on November 01, 2023, 09:06:17 PMOr maybe you're getting a feed from the future.  :ph34r:  Do you see any stories about Trump in that feed? :unsure:

He gets pardoned by President RFK Jr.

DGuller

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 01, 2023, 09:13:00 PM
Quote from: DGuller on November 01, 2023, 09:06:17 PMOr maybe you're getting a feed from the future.  :ph34r:  Do you see any stories about Trump in that feed? :unsure:

:bleeding: If anyone needs a sure thing for the 2024 edition of this thread, I'm your guy.

Josephus

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 01, 2023, 09:13:00 PM

You're banned from future Deadpools.  :mad:
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Admiral Yi

Charlie Munger dead.  Warren Buffet's #2 for 60 years.

Grey Fox

Heaven & Hell came to an agreement concerning Henry Kissinger.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Sophie Scholl

You cannot see attachments on this board.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Josephus

Henry Kissinger
now I'm missing ya

Credit: Monty python
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

DGuller

I totally get why folks in charge of hell would would procrastinate for so long.  It's not going to be a pleasant place from now on.