News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

So it's Christmas

Started by Razgovory, December 25, 2022, 02:58:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Zanza

Admiral Yi

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

merithyn

Merry Christmas, gentlemen. Or at least may your day not be worse than any other.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

mongers

Quote from: merithyn on December 25, 2022, 08:05:10 AMMerry Christmas, gentlemen. Or at least may your day not be worse than any other.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to The Ladies and gentlement of Languish.

:cheers:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: merithyn on December 25, 2022, 08:05:10 AMMerry Christmas, gentlemen. Or at least may your day not be worse than any other.
That's what I'm hoping for.
PDH!

Maladict

Merry Christmas everyone.

Most of the family is sick and stayed home. More than enough food at least, I guess.

mongers

I was thinking of starting a Xmas loot thread in honour of Ed Anger, but this thread can be multi-purpose, right?

Thankfully the family got the message that I didn't want hardly anything and finally they delivered. So I'm rather please I don't have to deal with too much junk and stuff to recycle/give away. :-)

So what did you people get and give this Xmas?
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Syt

:cheers:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Jacob

FunkMonk

Quote from: mongers on December 25, 2022, 09:54:18 AMI was thinking of starting a Xmas loot thread in honour of Ed Anger, but this thread can be multi-purpose, right?

Thankfully the family got the message that I didn't want hardly anything and finally they delivered. So I'm rather please I don't have to deal with too much junk and stuff to recycle/give away. :-)

So what did you people get and give this Xmas?

Got a Roomba :w00t:
Gave my daughter a dino chair which she really enjoyed
Got my wife a foot massager, which she's been hinting at for a couple of years  :lol:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Agelastus

I wish you all a Merry Christmas from the depths of my current post-prandial haze.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Tamas

Merry Christmas everyone. :)

I am at the in-laws in Poland and in true East European fashion have consumed more alcohol at the various family visits than in the rest of the year combined. Plus ate a lot. Good times.