Archer, Slinger or Crossbowman Which Would You Fear Most in this scenario?

Started by mongers, November 07, 2022, 04:15:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

You're being stalked by in a enclosed area by one of these soldiers, only way out is death or them or you. Who would you fear most?

Archer
2 (15.4%)
Slinger
3 (23.1%)
Crossbowman
4 (30.8%)
Jaron doing cosplay
4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Berkut

Quote from: Agelastus on November 07, 2022, 05:36:33 PM
Quote from: Berkut on November 07, 2022, 05:21:59 PM" they have their missile weapon and small sword as a backup"

They don't have ammunition for their weapon. Except the slinger. This is not a difficult choice.

In which case the slinger does not have ammunition either; not many appropriately shaped lead, clay or stone sling-bullets just lying around in a modern built up area.
A stone can be picked up and placed in a sling. Not as ideal as a sling bullet to be sure, but works ok.

I would much rather go up against a crossbowman with makeshift bolts or an archer with makeshift arrows then a slinger with rocks.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Grey Fox

I fear none. It is them that fear me and my working knowledge of ICE equipped vehicles.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Josquius

Surely the sword is the major factor here?
The ranged weapon doesn't really come into it much if you stay in cover.

The slinger is by far the more dangerous. An easier to carry more portable weapon with plentiful ammo available.
██████
██████
██████

Jacob

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 07, 2022, 08:02:01 PMI fear none. It is them that fear me and my working knowledge of ICE equipped vehicles.

Good point. Running him over with a a car or truck is a pretty good gambit.