News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Who would you pick as the next POTUS?

Started by Berkut, November 06, 2022, 10:48:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Given the two options presented, who should be the next President of the United States, assuming they are both alive, eligible, and the only available choices

Donald Trump
2 (22.2%)
Elon Musk
7 (77.8%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: November 16, 2022, 10:48:16 PM

Berkut

Given the thread on how much everyone hates Musk, it seemed like an interesting Devil's Choice....
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Razgovory

Fuck you, Berkut.  This is as bad as AR's poll.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Zoupa

Zanza

The Brain

Trump seems much more likely to die in office. Who are their VPs?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Jacob

jimmy olsen

Reluctantly, I must choose the person who has not yet tried to overthrow the US government.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

celedhring

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Solmyr

frunk

Elon Musk isn't eligible, and if there was any sense to the world Trump wouldn't be either, so null vote.

Grey Fox

Trump I'd say solely on the chances of him dropping dead are higher than Musk.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

mongers

Quote from: Razgovory on November 06, 2022, 10:59:32 PMFuck you, Berkut.  This is as bad as AR's poll.

WTF Raz, it's sufficently piss-poor to be one of mine. :mad:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Admiral Yi

Quote from: mongers on November 07, 2022, 09:14:34 AMWTF Raz, it's sufficently piss-poor to be one of mine. :mad:

Fredo's was worse than any of yours. Let's see how you handle the competition.

Barrister

Elon Musk is not eligible to be President as he is not a natural born citizen. :nerd:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.