News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

LFFL 2022

Started by Alcibiades, September 08, 2022, 11:18:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alcibiades

Did a quick search and the most recent thread I saw was from last year or so, figured I would create a new thread or someone can point me in the right direction.  Does anyone still play or am I playing against randomly generated teams?  This was the first draft I've missed in as long as I can remember, I was working and forgot to set a draft order, but team appears to be alright.  Even as a Packers fan I wouldn't have chosen Aaron Rodgers this year, though...

Fabretown Punks had a strong start to their season against me tonight.  Rams sucked.   :yuk:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Grey Fox

I play it. I only picked Josh Allen in the 1st round and let the autodraft do it's thing for the other players. I find scouring the waiver wire much easier to do than draft properly.

My fantasy team is firmly on the Bills train this year.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

CountDeMoney

I totally forgot about this this year.  I blame katmai.

ulmont

Quote from: Alcibiades on September 08, 2022, 11:18:13 PMDid a quick search and the most recent thread I saw was from last year or so, figured I would create a new thread or someone can point me in the right direction.  Does anyone still play or am I playing against randomly generated teams?  This was the first draft I've missed in as long as I can remember, I was working and forgot to set a draft order, but team appears to be alright.  Even as a Packers fan I wouldn't have chosen Aaron Rodgers this year, though...

I missed this year just by brain fart...I'm trying to improve my team, but I'm starting from a hole.

jimmy olsen

I thought I got lucky with Dak, but then he got hurt. :(
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point