Which Ethnic Slurs Do You/Can You Still Use?

Started by Admiral Yi, July 14, 2022, 09:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

I don't think any ethnic descriptor is appropriate to use. It defeats the purpose of one world one people to use words to describe us by our most identifiable differences.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Eddie Teach

Grey Fox? They are a person, with visible skin, hair and eyes. They are several feet tall, and a hundred pounds or maybe two. Under 100 years old, I think anyway.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

crazy canuck

Quote from: Eddie Teach on July 17, 2022, 12:38:53 AMGrey Fox? They are a person, with visible skin, hair and eyes. They are several feet tall, and a hundred pounds or maybe two. Under 100 years old, I think anyway.

Would you be any further ahead in being able to identify him if you were told he is a French Canadian?

Crazy_Ivan80

Valmy

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on July 18, 2022, 11:24:31 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on July 16, 2022, 03:53:41 PMt defeats the purpose of one world one people

one fuhrer?

Well once we make the all-knowing world-wide AI that will always know what is best for us. :worthy:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

Quote from: crazy canuck on July 18, 2022, 11:13:09 AM
Quote from: Eddie Teach on July 17, 2022, 12:38:53 AMGrey Fox? They are a person, with visible skin, hair and eyes. They are several feet tall, and a hundred pounds or maybe two. Under 100 years old, I think anyway.

Would you be any further ahead in being able to identify him if you were told he is a French Canadian?

Perhaps, if I heard him talk.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

crazy canuck

Quote from: Eddie Teach on July 18, 2022, 06:23:12 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on July 18, 2022, 11:13:09 AM

Perhaps, if I heard him talk.

There are a few people in the world who speak English with a French accent - that might not actually be all that helpful.

Valmy

Quote from: crazy canuck on July 18, 2022, 06:47:22 PMThere are a few people in the world who speak English with a French accent - that might not actually be all that helpful.

True but GF certainly isn't one of them. He isn't French.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Caliga

I was in Jersey a few weeks ago and a guy referred to himself and his son as guineas... first time in a long time I heard that slur.  As a non-Italian-American I don't think it's ok for me to use that term (and maybe it never was?)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points