Erin Andrews Video

Started by Stonewall, July 23, 2009, 02:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Can you make out here bush do?

grumbler

Quote from: Caliga on July 24, 2009, 05:38:32 AM
:yes: I'm telling you: staged.
I had to view this in order to judge, but I agree.  Staged.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 24, 2009, 05:40:39 AM
Can you make out here bush do?
Yeah.  It is hard to see clearly, but I think it is shaved into letters spelling out "in case of rape, this side up."
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Caliga

Quote from: grumbler on July 24, 2009, 06:22:17 AM
Quote from: Caliga on July 24, 2009, 05:38:32 AM
:yes: I'm telling you: staged.
I had to view this in order to judge, but I agree.  Staged.
I just don't think too many women stand in front of a mirror in a hotel room totally nude, doing their hair while frequently rubbing their thighs and asses seductively.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Eddie Teach

Has there been a criminal complaint filed or just PR statements?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Neil

Everyone wanders around their hotel room naked.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Caliga on July 24, 2009, 06:42:49 AM
I just don't think too many women stand in front of a mirror in a hotel room totally nude, doing their hair while frequently rubbing their thighs and asses seductively.
Freshman year in college me and about 15 other guys watched from the dorm TV lounge while a chick in another wing of the building pranced around nude in front of her mirror.

Then when I was France I watched across a narrow alley at a young girl prancing around nude after a shower, until her mom noticed me and my three buds checking her out and threw a towel around her.

Caliga

When I was a freshman in college, my dorm was like a high-rise with two adjacent towers like 100 feet apart (the building is called Warren Towers, I think it's rather (in)famous).  There was a hot chick in a room on my floor in an adjacent tower who I used to see topless all the time in her room, but at most she'd brush her hair out before putting a bra on.... and yes her cans were HUGE :perv:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

crazy canuck

Quote from: DGuller on July 23, 2009, 05:38:42 PM
Something about her body proportions is a bit off, though.  It almost looks cartoonish.

I think the more likely conclusion to draw is that the people you are most familiar with are a bit off proportion wise and so when you see someone perfectly proportioned it seems foriegn to you.

Berkut

There is nothing at all wrong with her proportions.

Staged or not, she is one rather impressively put together woman.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

crazy canuck

Quote from: Caliga on July 24, 2009, 06:42:49 AM

You have to have more experience watching women grooming themselves.

DGuller

Quote from: crazy canuck on July 24, 2009, 09:24:43 AM
I think the more likely conclusion to draw is that the people you are most familiar with are a bit off proportion wise and so when you see someone perfectly proportioned it seems foriegn to you.
I've seen plenty of women.  I do have Internet, you know? 

crazy canuck

Quote from: DGuller on July 24, 2009, 09:28:45 AM

Get out a bit more and look at real people, not air brushed fakes, and you will see that she is very well proportioned.

DGuller

Quote from: crazy canuck on July 24, 2009, 09:39:24 AM
Quote from: DGuller on July 24, 2009, 09:28:45 AM

Get out a bit more and look at real people, not air brushed fakes, and you will see that she is very well proportioned.
Your assumption about my taste in women is very amusing to me.  I'm about as close to the opposite of the stereotype you're assuming me to be as you can be.  For one, fakeness of any kind, particularly in the boob area, is a big turnoff for me.  I just don't find Erin Andrews' proportions to be that attractive.  IMO, her legs and boobs are too big for her torso.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."