Thailand
0 (0%)
Other (name it)
1 (4%)
USA (Jaron option)
2 (8%)

Total Members Voted: 25

FunkMonk

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 06, 2022, 04:19:53 AMAny fans of Ethiopian?  I used to eat it all the time in DC.

It's fine but like Garbon I'm not a fan of the bread.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

HVC

Quote from: crazy canuck on July 06, 2022, 06:57:45 AMI am not sure what is meant by Indian food being all the same.  The variety is huge.  Add to that variety, levels of spicing you can select for each dish, and you end up with a the opposite of sameness.

In Toronto you can find some good ones, especially sri lanken ( super spicy if you don't know what you're getting), but there are  also a lot of generic places where white people go to get butter chicken :lol: those places all have the same set menu so you can go to a dozen and its all the same.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

HVC

Quote from: FunkMonk on July 06, 2022, 07:54:05 AM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 06, 2022, 04:19:53 AMAny fans of Ethiopian?  I used to eat it all the time in DC.

It's fine but like Garbon I'm not a fan of the bread.

i used to go to a good restaurant, and its long gone now. Couldn't find a good replacement.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.