4 (25%)
I don't like either
0 (0%)
I've been living under a rock
8 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 16

The Larch

Quote from: Josquius on June 12, 2022, 07:26:16 AM
QuoteThis millenium has been a tragic music wasteland.

Nah, that just means you've become old.

Music quality dropped off a cliff predates my turning old :contract:

No, it means you became old earlier than you think.  :P

HVC

Or that you were pretentious before you were old :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 11, 2022, 10:17:25 PMIs Teh Weeknd some hippity hop nonsense?  I've never even heard of them/him/her.

A sure sign you need to get out more often.

The Minsky Moment

The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Razgovory

There are only 13 votes... is there really so few of us left?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Larch

I didn't vote, felt there was no right answer.  :P

Josquius

Quote from: HVC on June 14, 2022, 06:34:44 AMOr that you were pretentious before you were old :P
Cool.
The word you are looking for is cool.
██████
██████
██████

Eddie Teach

You were pretentious before it was cool?  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Jacob

I don't follow current music, but Bruno Mars was pretty good on Sesame Street. If The Weeknd has been on Sesame Street I missed it, so Bruno gets my vote.

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

The Minsky Moment

The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

The Minsky Moment

Bruno Mars has talent BTW.  Not really my thing but as 2010/20s era popular music goes, he's as good as it gets. 
--Joan Robinson