2 (11.1%)
100% definitely not
1 (5.6%)
My 3rd grade teacher Mrs Peters was under 5 foot and had a beard
2 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Valmy

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on February 15, 2022, 03:42:00 PM
I think everyone should be greatly concerned about the precise physical appearance of mythical beings in works of fiction.  It truly is the most momentous issue of our times.

I mean it is an adaption of that fiction. Were there previous times where nobody had opinions on how well adaptions did compared to its source material? I don't understand why having an opinion on that topic if you care about the source material would be unreasonable.

However the only thing most people are going to care about is how good this show is, not how loyal the adaptation is. If changing the appearance of dwarf women makes it better then that is a good choice. No adaptation is 100% loyal.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

mongers

Human males, what's the 'obsession' with cutting facial hair, perhaps a need to appear more feminine?
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

The Brain

Quote from: mongers on February 16, 2022, 05:48:40 PM
Human males, what's the 'obsession' with cutting facial hair, perhaps a need to appear more feminine?

Zuck?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Valmy

Quote from: mongers on February 16, 2022, 05:48:40 PM

It's the Roman way. I don't want somebody thinking I am pro-Greek.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."