News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languish Napoleonic Wars

Started by Viking, March 19, 2009, 04:54:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking

We need the thread...

Can everybody please just vent their disgust at my recent sloppiness so I can start dealing with my shame please.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Habbaku

It wasn't so bad.  Things are (somewhat) sorted out now.  We're fine.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Viking

How dare you deny me my shame and pennance!!!!!! :o

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Viking

also mock me for mis-spelling "Langusih" in the thread title.

grumbler

So this thread is just for mocking you?  'cause there is another thread for the game itself.

So, consider yourself mocked, and close this thread.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!