News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Betrayal at House on Haunted Hill Legacy

Started by Darth Wagtaros, January 11, 2022, 02:55:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Wagtaros

Just finished the Legacy game.  I liked it,although I was briefly brought to a burning rage in the last round.  I'd recommend it.  Next up we hope to start Clank! Legacy. I've never played Clank. 

PDH!

celedhring

I like Clank! quite a bit and I have considered buying the Legacy version. I'll be interested in your thoughts once you play it.

Habbaku

Betrayal Legacy was great fun, and probably the best expression of that game. I don't think I'll ever return to the base game now that I've done a whole campaign of the legacy version.

I haven't done any Clank! Legacy, but my locals loved it enough to play it two separate times, so it has that going for it.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Darth Wagtaros

I think I'd have trouble going back to the base game of Betrayal. For that matter I might have trouble playing the game using my Legacy box.  After Risk Legacy I always felt like burning it as a group would have been somehow appropriate.

I'm just glad I got to play it. My wife gave it to me just before the lockdown began and I had thought it'd be impossible.
PDH!