News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Dead pool 2022

Started by Rex Francorum, December 27, 2021, 10:23:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

She was also the firebrand abolitionist in North & South. RIP :(
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

mongers

Oh Dear 71isn't so old, especially for someone in a Western country and with access to 1st class  medical service. :sad:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Duque de Bragança

Caliga

Quote from: mongers on December 06, 2022, 07:57:47 AMOh Dear 71isn't so old, especially for someone in a Western country and with access to 1st class  medical service. :sad:
Cancer, dude. :(
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Barrister

Quote from: mongers on December 06, 2022, 07:57:47 AMOh Dear 71isn't so old, especially for someone in a Western country and with access to 1st class  medical service. :sad:

I feel like once you hit your 70s you can't quite say "too early"...

Which sucks because my parents are in their early 70s. :(
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

mongers

Quote from: Barrister on December 06, 2022, 12:37:28 PM

I feel like once you hit your 70s you can't quite say "too early"...

Which sucks because my parents are in their early 70s. :(

This got me thinking, I only have two cousins and they're both over 70 now! ; one I always image as that glamerous 20 something I remember from my childhood, but she's now 76 yearsold. :gasp:
The other one lives in New Jersey and at 81 is increasingly frail. :sad:

Admiral Yi

Quote from: mongers on December 06, 2022, 04:58:19 PMThe other one lives in New Jersey and at 81 is increasingly frail. :sad:

Jersey is not that bad. :console:

viper37

Quote from: Syt on December 06, 2022, 02:27:13 AMShe was also the firebrand abolitionist in North & South. RIP :(
Yes, another great role for her.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

grumbler

RIP Franco Harris, one of the most recognizable names in NFL history, and the star of the "Immaculate Reception," generally considered "the Greatest Play in NFL History."  ESPN story 
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Admiral Yi

My mom had trouble telling him and Gabe Kaplan apart.

The Brain

Did he know JaronPinochet?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Josephus

Time to wrap this baby up soon. A few of us scored points with Liz dying.
So the score is one point for:

Eddie teach
Josquis
Josephus
Admiral Yi
Viper 37
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Maladict

RIP Maxi Jazz.

Didn't realize he was in his sixties

mongers

Quote from: Maladict on December 24, 2022, 05:04:56 PMRIP Maxi Jazz.

Didn't realize he was in his sixties

Yeah that surprised me too, thought he was around my age or a bit younger.