News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Dead pool 2022

Started by Rex Francorum, December 27, 2021, 10:23:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

Quote from: The Larch on March 26, 2022, 10:04:51 AM
Quote from: Josquius on March 26, 2022, 08:00:58 AMThat's an unexpected one. Very strange.

Drug overdose, apparently. Not that strange amongst musicians.
the cause of death has not been released publicly so far.

Besides, drugs don't keep people, just look at Ozzy Osbourne :lol:
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

The Larch

Quote from: viper37 on March 26, 2022, 10:23:26 AM
Quote from: Josquius on March 26, 2022, 08:00:58 AMThat's an unexpected one. Very strange.

the cause of death has not been released publicly so far.

Besides, drugs don't keep people, just look at Ozzy Osbourne :lol:

Local police already put out a statement pointing at a possible drug OD.

Josquius

Amongst 20 something young wild boys yeah.
Foo fighters are very grown up and family friendly however.
Will be curious to find out the story.
██████
██████
██████

Jacob

Quote from: Josquius on March 26, 2022, 02:18:50 PMAmongst 20 something young wild boys yeah.

Drug addictions - and drug overdoses - are much more widespread than purely among 20-something wild boys.

Malthus

Quote from: Josquius on March 26, 2022, 02:18:50 PM

Amongst 20 something young wild boys yeah.

Rumour is about a sad relapse into addiction. Unfortunate, but not uncommon.

Folks who are 50 simply cannot tolerate the abuse to their body as well as a youngster.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Josquius

I only noticed him for the first time very recently. Though I'm sure I've seen stuff he was in before.
I think I mentally always thought it was Paul Whitehouse doing a bit.
██████
██████
██████

Grey Fox

Quote from: HVC on April 12, 2022, 07:39:48 PM

Cursed photo

Wow.

2022 is devastating for older boomers.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Barrister

Quote from: Josquius on April 13, 2022, 10:25:56 AMI only noticed him for the first time very recently. Though I'm sure I've seen stuff he was in before.

Jos, are you really sure you don't live under a rock?

Gilbert Gottfried isn't an A-lister star (more like C-D), but he's been out there for decades.  HIs biggest role was probably voicing the parrot in the original Aladdin, but chech out his wiki page - he's guest-starred (or done voice work) on tons of shows and movies over the last 40 years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilbert_Gottfried

viper37

Quote from: Malthus on March 27, 2022, 07:49:42 AMFolks who are 50 simply cannot tolerate the abuse to their body as well as a youngster.
Lots of youngster die from overdose too.  What usually happens is they get purer stuff when they are in South America and don't adapt the dosage, so they overdose.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

Quote from: Barrister on April 13, 2022, 10:47:32 AM
Quote from: Josquius on April 13, 2022, 10:25:56 AMI only noticed him for the first time very recently. Though I'm sure I've seen stuff he was in before.

Jos, are you really sure you don't live under a rock?

Gilbert Gottfried isn't an A-lister star (more like C-D), but he's been out there for decades.  HIs biggest role was probably voicing the parrot in the original Aladdin, but chech out his wiki page - he's guest-starred (or done voice work) on tons of shows and movies over the last 40 years.

I've never noticed him either...

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Barrister on April 13, 2022, 10:47:32 AMJos, are you really sure you don't live under a rock?

It's very easy not to know someone who does primarily voice over work.

Barrister

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 13, 2022, 01:46:25 PM
Quote from: Barrister on April 13, 2022, 10:47:32 AMJos, are you really sure you don't live under a rock?

It's very easy not to know someone who does primarily voice over work.

Now when that voice is Gilbert Gottfried's!