News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Dead pool 2022

Started by Rex Francorum, December 27, 2021, 10:23:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

Clint Eastwood and Elizabeth II.
Ideally, Charles would pass away before her, but, meh.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Eddie Teach

What have you got against Prince Tampon?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

viper37

Quote from: Eddie Teach on January 01, 2022, 12:24:25 AM
What have you got against Prince Tampon?
Never liked the guy.  He seems way too big on the Royalty thing and the privileges that comes with it.  A lesser evil version than Prince Andrew.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

HVC

Wouldn't have thought of Bob Saget would be the third in the rule of three.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Josephus

Quote from: HVC on January 09, 2022, 08:50:51 PM
Wouldn't have thought of Bob Saget would be the third in the rule of three.

Obviously none of us.  :(
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

HVC

In addition to meatloaf Louie Anderson died too
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

grumbler

RIP Dr. Johnny Fever. Howard Hesseman passes away at 81.  "WKRP in Cincinnati" won't be the same without him.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Darth Wagtaros

I loved WKRP in Cincinnati.  Never really watched Head of the Class.
PDH!

HVC

Add Ivan reitman to the list

Savonarola

RIP Sally Kellerman "Hot Lips" Houlihan from MASH (the movie; Loretta Swift was Houlihan on the television show).
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

grumbler

Quote from: Savonarola on February 25, 2022, 02:56:14 PM
RIP Sally Kellerman "Hot Lips" Houlihan from MASH (the movie; Loretta Swift was Houlihan on the television show).

I enjoyed her acting, but she chose a lot of poor movies to star in.  RIP
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Savonarola

In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

viper37

Taylor Hawkins dead at 50. :(
He was the Foo Fighters' drummer.

Josquius

That's an unexpected one. Very strange.
██████
██████
██████

The Larch

Quote from: Josquius on March 26, 2022, 08:00:58 AMThat's an unexpected one. Very strange.

Drug overdose, apparently. Not that strange amongst musicians.