News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Dead pool 2022

Started by Rex Francorum, December 27, 2021, 10:23:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

viper37

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 06, 2022, 06:32:32 PMMichael J. Fox
betting for 2023 doesn't start until 2 more months dude!
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Barrister

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 06, 2022, 06:32:32 PMMichael J. Fox

I'm going to go ahead and say you got spoofed Yi.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Admiral Yi

DGuller

Either that, or Yi has some inside information.  :ph34r:

Admiral Yi

It's been a while since I perved about a hottie, so I'll segue off Michael J. and say the girl that played Mallory was smokin'.

DGuller

All right, all right, let's change the subject.  However, I think it would be wise to stay away from Languish meet-ups in Iowa until we see Michael J. Fox in public again. :unsure:

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Josephus

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 09, 2022, 11:44:16 PMIt's been a while since I perved about a hottie, so I'll segue off Michael J. and say the girl that played Mallory was smokin'.

Justine Bateman, and yeah, "was" being the key word there.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

mongers

Quote from: Josephus on November 11, 2022, 06:14:26 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 09, 2022, 11:44:16 PMIt's been a while since I perved about a hottie, so I'll segue off Michael J. and say the girl that played Mallory was smokin'.

Justine Bateman, and yeah, "was" being the key word there.

Guys, most of us have probably fared a bit worse,  she and some of us being in our mid-50s; anyone of that age on this board willing to share a recent photo of themselves for comparison?

The woman looks Fine to me; would probably make my day engaging with someone like that in a casual/friendly way.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

viper37

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Admiral Yi

What do you mean "guys" plural? I just said she used to be smoking.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

viper37

Kirstie Alley, star of Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, dead at 71

R.I.P. :(

She also played in Cheers and some other movies with a talking baby.