News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Transgender MEGATHREAD

Started by Admiral Yi, July 14, 2021, 09:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Quote from: Barrister on July 15, 2021, 06:19:05 PM
Jacob I think instead of pasting a reply, you just edited my own post in your own words.  If you don't mind I think I'll delete my post.

Oh no! Sorry about that!

The two buttons are RIGHT next to each other. I think this the first time I've hit submit and been unable to fix it. Sorry about that  :Embarrass:

Barrister

Quote from: Jacob on July 15, 2021, 06:24:05 PM
Quote from: Barrister on July 15, 2021, 06:19:05 PM
Jacob I think instead of pasting a reply, you just edited my own post in your own words.  If you don't mind I think I'll delete my post.

Oh no! Sorry about that!

The two buttons are RIGHT next to each other. I think this the first time I've hit submit and been unable to fix it. Sorry about that  :Embarrass:

No prob - it looked like an honest mistake.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Razgovory

Oh, and just to clarify:  I don't think that the quote that I credited with was something I actually wrote.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on July 16, 2021, 08:27:14 AM
Oh, and just to clarify:  I am a golden God. Rock on, Jefferson City!

:hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Barrister

Quote from: Razgovory on July 16, 2021, 08:27:14 AM
Oh, and just to clarify:  I don't think that the quote that I credited with was something I actually wrote.

No it was not.  Jacob just fucked up when he was trying to reply to something I wrote.

I deleted the fake quote that was in my post earlier.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Jacob

Let's all just forgot about this....

DGuller

I think we need to clear the air.

Jacob

crazy canuck

Jacob is the best moderator any one could possibly hope to have.

crazy canuck

Quote from: crazy canuck on July 16, 2021, 01:27:47 PM
Jacob is the best moderator any one could possibly hope to have.

Jacob, stop it!

Jacob

:lol:

If a post is edited, it says so at the bottom of the post...

Habbaku

Quote from: Jacob on July 16, 2021, 01:32:29 PM

Not if edited fast enough. :shifty:
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Josquius

Quote from: Jacob on July 16, 2021, 01:32:29 PM

Jacob is the kingiest of Kings.
██████
██████
██████

viper37

Quote from: crazy canuck on July 15, 2021, 03:50:13 PM
I have to admit, I do not understand your point.
There would be more surprising things in this world.
Just let scientists do their work.  Eventually, we'll see.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

Transgender bathrooms, or sports is fine.  I honestly don't see what the big deal is.

You can't see the big deal wiht a physical men competing against women because he is classified as such by his external appearance?

Even with teens, I'm not sure I'd go along with it.  Sports practionners derive a great deal of mental boost from their competitions.  If they constantly lose, we risk creating other self-esteem problems in them.  That is one of the reason why we have female sports, so all players have equal opportunity.  The best female hockey players could never compete with the NHLers. 

There's no problem for younger kids, but once puberty arrives, I see a huge problem of fairness.  If a young girl wants to play her favorite team sports with boys, that's her choice.  But if girls play in their own league they shouldn't be forced to play against teenage boys much bigger and much stronger than they are.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.