And we're back!

Main Menu

Free Britney?

Started by The Larch, June 24, 2021, 07:27:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

HVC

Good for her. So, bankrupt within 10 years?
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

The Minsky Moment

Part of being a celebrity is the freedom of exercising one's sovereign right to make a utter train wreck of one's life.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

KRonn

Quote from: Syt on July 01, 2021, 06:30:57 AM
I'm struggling with her being under conservatorship on one side because she can't take care of herself, and her recording albums and performing on stage on the other. But I'm sure medical professionals have said it's ok? :unsure:

Heh, I know, my thoughts on this exactly when it was first in the news. She can perform and with her staff do all the work and coordination with dancers, bands, organizers and venues yet she's incompetent otherwise? I assume there was a reason for it initially but as others are saying, it seems that conservatorships can be too restrictive and take advantage of a person, especially a wealthy person. Different states would have differing aspects to conservatorships.

Josquius

Maybe she's got a rain man kind of thing going on only for singing and dancing? :p
██████
██████
██████