Woman sues Roethlisberger, says he raped her

Started by jimmy olsen, July 21, 2009, 06:02:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Quote from: garbon on July 21, 2009, 06:54:13 PM
Quote from: Caliga on July 21, 2009, 06:52:30 PM
I didn't say she was *ugly*.  But I'm pretty sure Rottenburger can do way, WAY better.

People are ugly or not. No in between!

There is no ugly, only differently beautiful. That's what people tell me anyway.  :huh:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 21, 2009, 06:48:14 PM
Quote from: Barrister on July 21, 2009, 06:45:55 PM
Guys, except for the hard-core sexual deviants, rape tends to be very much a crime of the moment and of opportunity.  The woman's appearance has nothing to do with how credible the claim is.

And Captain Buzzkill prances in again, and ruins everybody's good times. THANKS AGAIN CAPTAIN!

You know the fucker brought a briefcase with him on his honeymoon.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

dps

I couldn't tell how big her boobs are from any of those pics.   :(

Barrister

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 21, 2009, 07:15:22 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on July 21, 2009, 06:48:14 PM
Quote from: Barrister on July 21, 2009, 06:45:55 PM
Guys, except for the hard-core sexual deviants, rape tends to be very much a crime of the moment and of opportunity.  The woman's appearance has nothing to do with how credible the claim is.

And Captain Buzzkill prances in again, and ruins everybody's good times. THANKS AGAIN CAPTAIN!

You know the fucker brought a briefcase with him on his honeymoon.

Not at all - I brought a hockeybag full of camping equipment. :canuck:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

derspiess

And an iron for keeping those pleats nice & crisp, I hope :D
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Syt

Didn't read the full article, but those are only civil charges? Wouldn't rape also warrabt criminal investigations?

"Yeah, you raped me, but I just want your cash, not put you in jail (I have money riding on the Steelers' games)."
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

DisturbedPervert

QuoteGuy Hyder gained the trust of the woman's parents while she was hospitalized for depression, and persuaded them to give him a key to her home.
:lol:

Good job, dad.

sbr

Quote from: Syt on July 22, 2009, 12:14:20 AM
Didn't read the full article, but those are only civil charges? Wouldn't rape also warrabt criminal investigations?

"Yeah, you raped me, but I just want your cash, not put you in jail (I have money riding on the Steelers' games)."
The word on the street is she is crazier than a shithouse rat.

QuoteBizarre Twist in Roethlisberger Assault Case

Posted Jul 21st 2009 10:24AM by TMZ Staff

Ben RoethlisbergerSources connected to the Ben Roethlisberger sexual assault case claim the psychiatric care the accuser says she's under has nothing to do with Ben .... it has to do with a relationship she had with a man who never existed.

Andrea McNulty has sued Roethlisberger, the Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl champ, claiming he sexually assaulted her in July 2008. Sources tell us Roethlisberger and McNulty had a sexual liaison at the time but Ben insists it was purely consensual. We're told the two knew each other because Ben had stayed at Harrah's in Lake Tahoe over the last several years for golf tournaments -- and she worked at the hotel.

Sources connected with the case tell us a former co-worker of McNulty's at Harrah's came forward with this incredible story -- that around the time McNulty hooked up with Roethlisberger, she was allegedly involved with a married man. The man's wife, we're told, created an email account, posing as a U.S. soldier in Iraq. The wife began corresponding with McNulty to gain information. We're told the former co-worker has said McNulty fell in love with the fictitious soldier and began telling people she was engaged to him. When the wife stopped the correspondence, McNulty then began telling people the soldier was killed in action.

We're told McNulty told at least one co-worker she began seeing a psychiatrist because of the phantom soldier.

We tried repeatedly getting in touch with McNulty. So far we have been unable to reach her.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/21/ben-roethlisberger-sexual-assault-pittsburgh-steelers-superbowl-lawsuit-soldier-mcnulty/

Barrister

Quote from: derspiess on July 21, 2009, 11:23:21 PM
And an iron for keeping those pleats nice & crisp, I hope :D

Not when camping - that's strictly for at home. :rolleyes:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

DisturbedPervert

Caliga

Quote from: sbr on July 22, 2009, 01:12:07 AM
The word on the street is she is crazier than a shithouse rat.
I like this expression and am going to start using it.  K THX. :)

On a related note, all this talk about Rottenburger is making me hungry. :mmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points