Main Menu

Euro 2020/2021

Started by Maladict, May 14, 2021, 06:41:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duque de Bragança

Depends if your teams win or not. :P

HVC

That's the England I know
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Liep

Quote from: Liep on July 11, 2021, 04:41:40 PM
Right now having Rashford play right back looks pretty smart. But that could've been a disaster with 5 minutes to play.

I guess not. What a weird run up he did.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

HVC

The penalty stutter step wasn't always a thing right? When did it start? Could have sworn when I was younger it wasn't a thing.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

HVC

Two subs missed, right?

Duque de Bragança

Grazie mille Azzurri!

Zanza

Duque de Bragança

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Josquius

Bad call on penalty takers. Subbing people on just for it then all the pressure on the teenager.
You just know the arse holes are going to be on the guys who missed for this.
Oh well. I'm off to fire bomb the nearest pizza hut.
██████
██████
██████

Jacob

celedhring

Going to fix myself a Martini with a double shot of schadenfreude.

Liep

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on July 11, 2021, 04:55:12 PM
Quote from: HVC on July 11, 2021, 04:54:25 PM
Two subs missed, right?
Yep.

Three, Saka came on in the 70th minute. But the Sancho and Rashford subs look really stupid now.

Jacob

To answer HVC...

I like the English team quite a lot. There are plenty of decent English fans. But the shittiness of those of England's fans who are garbage put me against them.

But obviously I didn't want to say that during the match, to avoid jinxing them.

Maladict

I wonder if the fans will be respectful when Italy gets the trophy.  :lol: