News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Euro 2020/2021

Started by Maladict, May 14, 2021, 06:41:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

Speaking of rankings I checked them and wow, Denmark is 10th.
They've won it before too so they do not count as an underdog for me.  :mad:
██████
██████
██████

celedhring

Yeah, I'd consider Denmark to be a football middle power.

Jacob

Fair enough.

I still stand by my points of including small (and middle) powers in the Euro (and World Cup).

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Tyr on June 25, 2021, 08:15:55 AM
Speaking of rankings I checked them and wow, Denmark is 10th.
They've won it before too so they do not count as an underdog for me.  :mad:

Part of the statu quo for Mono.  :yes:

Liep

Yussuf Poulsen is out and Dolberg replaces him. I'm a little worried as Dolberg always fails to impress and he looks like he can't be bothered to play but apparently he is scoring some goals in the French league.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

bogh

Quote from: Liep on June 26, 2021, 10:25:30 AM
Yussuf Poulsen is out and Dolberg replaces him. I'm a little worried as Dolberg always fails to impress and he looks like he can't be bothered to play but apparently he is scoring some goals in the French league.

His apathy in the box will win it for us!

Liep

The kingdom for someone who can put in a decent cross.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

HVC

Nice goal. Denmark playing better then I expected
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Liep

Duque de Bragança

2-0 for Denmark now, with a goal offered by Wales to the Danes, starting from a Danish (?) foul.

Liep

Duque de Bragança

3-0 now, on the second attempt.
It's been over for a while for the Welsh.

Liep

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

bogh