News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Euro 2020/2021

Started by Maladict, May 14, 2021, 06:41:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanza

Not really, I somehow lost the passion I used to have for football.

Duque de Bragança

Well, instead of hitting the post, a goal would have done wonders for the interest of the game.  :P

Duque de Bragança

Well, with a proper XI in the beginning for the Selecção, things would have been different. Too bad. Some slight home advantage for the Germans, but not decisive, given such a Portuguese "defense". Laterals were hopeless.

Most entertaining for neutral spectators.

Threviel

So, now time for a snoozefest. The team singularly responsible for the most boring game so far against Poland. Yay for watching Spanish defenders kick ball in 90 minutes.

Threviel

Just to hammer in what a group of wankers the Spanish team is not one of them deigned to sing the national anthem.

[spoiler]Ohh, I know[/spoiler]

Duque de Bragança

Was not that off-side? Or was the referee bored by Threviel's lame attempts at trolling?  :hmm:

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Threviel

I was just commenting to my wife that the Spaniard was on-side when the VAR came through. Good call, but it makes for strange celebrations.

Spain obviously lack the skill to play as they did earlier, in more boring times. I should perhaps watch football more often. I think I'll put them squarely back in the don't care bracket.

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

Threviel

Everyone is obviously dying to understand what this means for Sweden. Well, if either side wins Sweden is through to the next round. Otherwise Sweden needs a point against Poland. So FFS Spain, either collapse properly or win this thing.

Zoupa

Yikes, this is not the Roja of yesteryears is it

celedhring

Told you so. Some decent players, but completely toothless upfront. There's some young talent that may make noise in years to come, but not in this tournament.

Fortunately, I'm 100% a fairweather fan when it comes to international football, so I'm enjoying the tournament.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: celedhring on June 20, 2021, 04:24:10 AM
Told you so. Some decent players, but completely toothless upfront. There's some young talent that may make noise in years to come, but not in this tournament.

Fortunately, I'm 100% a fairweather fan when it comes to international football, so I'm enjoying the tournament.

Can't say it's fair weather for la Selección though. ;)

celedhring

I still keep a decent tan from all the previous years of basking under the sun of La Roja's sporting glory.  :P