And we're back!

Main Menu

Euro 2020/2021

Started by Maladict, May 14, 2021, 06:41:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

Threviel

It's surprising to me, either Italy plays worse or Spain has really upped their game. Spain is dominating totally and the result is almost a bit unfair.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Threviel on July 06, 2021, 03:48:04 PM
It's surprising to me, either Italy plays worse or Spain has really upped their game. Spain is dominating totally and the result is almost a bit unfair.
I wonder if this is possibly just a consequence of Spinazzola's injury.

They seem a bit more defensive and Emerson's been good but I think I'd say until the Quarters Spinazzola was probably my favourite player of the tournament and it feels like they maybe are missing some of his runs and creativity?
Let's bomb Russia!

The Larch

Third extra time in a row, my nerves!

Josephus

I said after Spain's first game, they lack a quality finisher. Yes, yes, I know they scored 5 goals in two of their games. But I still stick to that. THey could easily have put three behind Donarumma today
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Duque de Bragança

Spanish possession game was actually better in the first half. Would Morata have done wonders? :hmm:

Sheilbh

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on July 06, 2021, 03:54:12 PM
Spanish possession game was actually better in the first half. Would Morata have done wonders? :hmm:
Yes.

I think that was a big call by Enrique and I think it was wrong (especially after the Morata and ten other players line) :P
Let's bomb Russia!

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: The Larch on July 06, 2021, 03:53:17 PM
Third extra time in a row, my nerves!

Already more than Portugal in 2016 (twice only). :hug:

Duque de Bragança

Maladict

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on July 06, 2021, 04:29:05 PM
Penalty shootout!

:(
They shouldn't be allowed from the QF onwards.

Josquius

Perfect outcome for England or Denmark really. All its missing is a gazza '90 moment.
██████
██████
██████

Threviel

Duque de Bragança

24 h more rest does not compensate. :(

Threviel

Goddamn the Italians seem nice and friendly.

Threviel

That Simon dude is a great goalie.