News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Euro 2020/2021

Started by Maladict, May 14, 2021, 06:41:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Threviel

Damn, I'm guessing that a lot of Danes are nervously nibbling on their smörrebröd and drinking beer after beer.

Josquius

Quote from: Threviel on July 03, 2021, 12:39:03 PM
Damn, I'm guessing that a lot of Danes are nervously nibbling on their smörrebröd and drinking beer after beer.
Well. Yeah. They're Danes.
But how are they reacting to the game?
██████
██████
██████

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

Jacob

OMG that was too intense!

Really strong effort by the Czechs, I almost couldn't bear watching.

Liep

Quote from: Jacob on July 03, 2021, 12:59:18 PM
OMG that was too intense!

Really strong effort by the Czechs, I almost couldn't bear watching.

Jeps. Goddamn that was a tough 2nd half. But the semi-finals! Unbelievable!
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Maladict

Good job Danes.

I would be highly amused if Ukraine kicks out the English.
But that's not going to happen, barring Threviel intervention :whistle:

Josquius

Scary point by the commentators that Denmark did beat England at Wembley in a friendly two years back :ph34r:
██████
██████
██████

Liep

Quote from: Tyr on July 03, 2021, 01:12:29 PM
Scary point by the commentators that Denmark did beat England at Wembley in a friendly two years back :ph34r:

Our last semi ended quite well.

Threviel

I'm torn. On the one hand the English team seems like a nice and friendly group of young men. On the other the English people seem to be racist, intolerant, inbred twats. Kind of the anti-Spain.

But then Ukraine. Just uninteresting.

Let's hope for a Den-Eng semi.

Maladict

Threviel

The good thing with England is that they have the best anthem.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Threviel on July 03, 2021, 01:29:01 PM
The good thing with England is that they have the best anthem.
World in Motion by New Order? Agreed :P
Let's bomb Russia!

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Sheilbh

According to - I think DW Sport - reports UEFA also refused to display the rainbow ads in Russia or Baku. You know they take something seriously when they're even turning down commercial partners/sponsors <_<
Let's bomb Russia!