And we're back!

Main Menu

Yeah! 1000 executions!

Started by Ed Anger, July 21, 2009, 12:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

Quote from: clandestino on July 21, 2009, 01:18:20 PM
Quote from: DGuller on July 21, 2009, 01:14:57 PM
I wish Europeans would keep their mouth shot, I always annoys me how they're yupping about the death penalty every time some scumbag is executed.  There are people who choose to declare war on society, and it's not at all obvious that society should be prevented from fighting back with full force.

Well, we can see the US, the "defe

and in good companion with the likes of Ch
Check your Internet connection, some of your letters and words aren't coming through.

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 21, 2009, 01:19:21 PM
So, did everyone find my surprise in the article?
:lol: I didn't finish reading it earlier... I just stopped and posted to poke fun at the guy's name.

That reminds me of the days back when I was e-stalking Ted Kennedy and threw references into his horrible Kennedy accent, alcoholism, and murdering ways into every article I posted. ^_^
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

derspiess

Quote from: Barrister on July 21, 2009, 01:08:26 PM
If I'm an accused, and the state wants to kill me, I'm fighting it every step of the way.  What incentive is there to admit anything...

It was Huntington, West Virginia in the 50s.  The elderly woman who had been murdered (rather brutally, I might add) was from a wealthy, connected family.  I'm guessing the muderer may have gotten less than optimal advice from his lawyer  ;)
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Grey Fox

I wish Europeans would keep their mouth shot, I always annoys me how they're yupping about the death penalty every time some scumbag is executed.  There are people who choose to declare war on society, and it's not at all obvious that society should be prevented from fighting back with full force.

Upgrade to IE7 or 8.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Berkut

Dguller?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Malthus

Quote from: Caliga on July 21, 2009, 01:08:13 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on July 21, 2009, 12:58:13 PM
Marvallous Keene
:lol:

Hell, if I was saddled with a name like that, going on a murderous rampage would make a certain amount of sense.  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Jaron

Why would you put the flag out? :huh:
Winner of THE grumbler point.

saskganesh

So, did everyone find my surprise in the article?

That comment should be verified. we wouldn't want Mr. Anger to be misquoted.
humans were created in their own image

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Eddie Teach

Quote from: DGuller on July 21, 2009, 01:21:36 PM

Check your Internet connection, some of your letters and words aren't coming through.

Maybe he's keeping his mouth shut?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

grumbler

Quote from: DGuller on July 21, 2009, 01:21:36 PM
Don't complain.  This way is much, much better.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Tonitrus

Quote from: Barrister on July 21, 2009, 12:59:28 PM
:yeah:

You just wish they let you sentence people to the ice floes up(over?) there.