News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Quo Vadis GOP?

Started by Syt, January 09, 2021, 07:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

After the war on chemtrails, other Republicans are taking the good fights a step further.

Minnesota Republican legislator opposes safe gun storage law, citing killer cow threat

QuoteWhile arguing against a proposal for safe storage requirements for firearms, Minnesota state Sen. Warren Limmer (R-Maple Grove) contended that rural citizens need guns readily available to deal with cows.

"You even walk too close to a cow, and it'll take you down and trample you into dust," Limmer said. "Fumbling around with a lock while a cow or a bull or any other animal is going after your daughter or your son — you can't fumble around with a key or try and find the lockbox or put your thumb on a biometric key of some sort in your home while the danger is outside. This bill puts those individuals in even more danger."
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Syt

You joke, but there's hardly a year a tourist isn't killed in Austria by a cow after trespassing onto a meadow. :P
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

HVC

Cows (mostly bulls) kill people here too. But by the time you run home and get your gun, locked or not, little Debbie is is a goner either way.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

The Minsky Moment

Just lost the BJP vote right there.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson