And we're back!

Main Menu

Trivia Thread Resurrection

Started by Admiral Yi, April 06, 2021, 03:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

YouTube comes through once again :P

Random animal trivia you'll never forget:

Dolphins are mamamals and so nurse their young; where are their nipples located?
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

grumbler

Quote from: HVC on December 14, 2022, 04:48:18 PMDolphins are mamamals and so nurse their young; where are their nipples located?

On Uranus.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

HVC

Quote from: grumbler on December 16, 2022, 05:25:08 PM
Quote from: HVC on December 14, 2022, 04:48:18 PMDolphins are mamamals and so nurse their young; where are their nipples located?

On Uranus.

On her anus :P .  Or at least next to it on the sides of her genital slit (proper term lol).

Natures weird.

You're up :)
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

grumbler

Sir Isaac Newton personally successfully prosecuted and saw executed 28 men.  What was their crime?
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

frunk

grumbler

Bayraktar!

frunk

I don't have one queued up, open floor.

Syt

Maybe an easy one: 19th century German scientist/chemist Justus von Liebig is generally credited with inventing which British food?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Admiral Yi

I think I got it but I'm out so floor open.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

HisMajestyBOB

Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help