COVID vaccinations! Have you gotten yours?

Started by merithyn, March 08, 2021, 02:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Have you gotten a COVID vaccine?

ROTW: Yes!
17 (39.5%)
ROTW: Not yet
1 (2.3%)
ROTW: Not destroying my godlike temple of a body with that bullshit
0 (0%)
US/Canada: Yes!
24 (55.8%)
US/Canada: Not yet
0 (0%)
US/Canada: Get that poison out of here, you commie bastard
0 (0%)
I am Jaron, and I am immune to your puny pandemics
1 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Zanza

I felt a bit hungover the day after my AZ jab.

Iormlund

My folks are finally getting their jabs this week.  :yeah:

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

HisMajestyBOB

Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

crazy canuck

I am AZ'd.  It was painless - now just a little soreness in my arm.  Pretty much the same as a flu shot.

mongers

Quote from: crazy canuck on April 27, 2021, 03:04:27 PM
I am AZ'd.  It was painless - now just a little soreness in my arm.  Pretty much the same as a flu shot.

:cool:

CC, you'll probably now get your 2nd shot well before I get mine; the 3 month gap is up for me around 12th June.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Grey Fox

Iirc, BC does 112 days between doses.

Canada is not expecting any new AZ doses before India is under control. The USA might let us have some of their stockpile tho.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Legbiter

Mom and dad are getting jabbed today.:thumbsup: After tomorrow everyone in the 60+ age category will have had at least one shot. We're using a good chunk of the AZ stock intended for Norway since they decided not to use it at all.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

mongers

Quote from: Legbiter on April 28, 2021, 07:18:25 AM
Mom and dad are getting jabbed today.:thumbsup: After tomorrow everyone in the 60+ age category will have had at least one shot. We're using a good chunk of the AZ stock intended for Norway since they decided not to use it at all.

:cool:
Good news Leggy.

It's their loss.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Legbiter

Quote from: mongers on April 28, 2021, 08:20:20 AMIt's their loss.

Bizarre but yeah. We just rang them up and asked them nicely to send some our way then. I know the Swedes snapped up a bunch as well.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Liep

Quote from: Legbiter on April 28, 2021, 09:13:58 AM
Quote from: mongers on April 28, 2021, 08:20:20 AMIt's their loss.

Bizarre but yeah. We just rang them up and asked them nicely to send some our way then. I know the Swedes snapped up a bunch as well.

Slesvig-Holsten is getting ours. I think we should try and trade them 3 for 1 getting some Pfizer in return.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

crazy canuck

Quote from: crazy canuck on April 27, 2021, 03:04:27 PM

Side effects hit me about 10 hours after getting the shot - chills and a fever.  Not a pleasant night.  Now I just feel hung over.

Well worth it to be able to start building up antibodies.