News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

[PBEM] Stellar Languish

Started by Tamas, February 20, 2021, 01:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy canuck

Tamas, I am a bit occupied atm, why the flyby is going is I think in the last post I made in Discord.  I am not sure if there is anything else to move.

Tamas

Quote from: crazy canuck on April 19, 2021, 10:00:50 AM
Tamas, I am a bit occupied atm, why the flyby is going is I think in the last post I made in Discord.  I am not sure if there is anything else to move.

Actually, I have just realised, we  skipped your Build phase, didn't we? :o

You have 10 billions left. You can't build CVs yet but you have 2 REs to build so a couple of choices on which to build and with what LV. Try and give a go of doing both build and move at one go when you are free. (Remember to keep clicking the replay forward button until it gets to the end, when you open the last file with Vassal). Ping us on Discord if you have a question or need help.

crazy canuck

For the reasons we talked about, I can't get my Vassal to work properly and upload it...  I am not sure what the best thing to do might be.

Tamas

Try opening the Onedrive link in a private browser window, that could solve it.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Tamas on April 19, 2021, 12:09:07 PM

I am trying to do it, but I keep getting the error message and get sent into an endless confirmation loop.

Tamas

Quote from: crazy canuck on April 19, 2021, 12:43:05 PM
Quote from: Tamas on April 19, 2021, 12:09:07 PM

I am trying to do it, but I keep getting the error message and get sent into an endless confirmation loop.

I have tried granting access specifically to the email address you gave me earlier, see if this works.

Tamas

Since CC can't access Onedrive, this gives me the perfect excuse to move us to Airtable, which is absolutely excellent for managing PBEM (thanks bogh!)

You should have received an invitation email and another one with info/instructions.

Find me on Discord if you have questions.

bogh

Quote from: Tamas on April 21, 2021, 12:14:06 PM
Since CC can't access Onedrive, this gives me the perfect excuse to move us to Airtable, which is absolutely excellent for managing PBEM (thanks bogh!)

Yeah, it does work pretty well IMO. I am a pretty big fan of the thing in general (good for prototyping stuff - there is even an API etc.). Pretty cool.

Tamas

CC being swamped with real life I did his Europe move in Vassal for him.

I have uploaded it to Airtable, let me know how you are managing with it.

Tamas

CC's been up to Explore, assuming he has got the email alert as he was supposed to from Airtable.