Marvel Cinematic Universe - The Marvels [Spoilers]

Started by garbon, January 30, 2021, 04:42:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

Could Ralph be Not-Piedro?
It was an annoying point last episode that they never followed up on the ep before's after credit scene.
██████
██████
██████

crazy canuck

Quote from: Tyr on March 01, 2021, 12:40:13 PM
It was an annoying point last episode that they never followed up on the ep before's after credit scene.

I thought Not-Piedro was Agatha.

celedhring

I also don't know how Not-Pietro furthered Agatha's plans. But I also don't know Agatha's plans  :lol:

Hopefully it will all make sense in the end, but I have this nagging fear it won't.

Josquius

The whole series is pretty clearly setting up Dr Strange 2.
The next round of Marvel looks to be going big on magic as well as the multiverse.

Quote from: crazy canuck on March 01, 2021, 12:44:00 PM

Her lackey/creation for sure, but not her. I'm sure they've appeared on-screen together then there was the after credit scene.
██████
██████
██████

crazy canuck

Quote from: celedhring on March 01, 2021, 12:47:22 PM
I also don't know how Not-Pietro furthered Agatha's plans. But I also don't know Agatha's plans  :lol:

Hopefully it will all make sense in the end, but I have this nagging fear it won't.

Agatha told Wanda she posed as her dead brother to try to get her to confide her secrets. That didn't work and so she used the direct approach.

Barrister

Yeah - I've been quite enjoying this, but I do feel like once we get to the end it won't be nearly as clever as We thought it was.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Tyr on March 01, 2021, 12:50:46 PM
The whole series is pretty clearly setting up Dr Strange 2.
The next round of Marvel looks to be going big on magic as well as the multiverse.

Quote from: crazy canuck on March 01, 2021, 12:44:00 PM

Her lackey/creation for sure, but not her. I'm sure they've appeared on-screen together then there was the after credit scene.

Yeah, she says it was not literally her, "just my eyes and ears".

celedhring

Quote from: Barrister on March 01, 2021, 12:54:39 PM

Yeah - I've been quite enjoying this, but I do feel like once we get to the end it won't be nearly as clever as We thought it was.

Representing the Crown in Languish too?

celedhring

I guess it had to be expected but slightly disappointed this ended with the usual bloated Marvel SFX extravaganza.

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

crazy canuck

NOOOOO, I was looking forward to watching it.  :weep:

But maybe with lowered expectations, I will enjoy it more now  :D

Josquius

GF won't stop shouting about White Vision.
Which is worrying. Sounds rather nazi.
Wonder why he flew away.

Scarlet witch costume looks very 90s superhero.

Nice fight conclusion with the runes.
██████
██████
██████

FunkMonk

PSA: There are two scenes during the ending credits this time.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Barrister

I agree - for such a weird show it was kind of disappointing it had such a conventional Marvel ending, but probably to be expected.

Mrs B was frustrated with "Well what happened to White Vision"?

I have to admit that Wanda saying goodbye to her family caught me in the feels.

Isn't that a dark magic book Wanda is reading at the end?  Josh was going "is she a bad guy now"?  I don't know Josh...
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Habbaku

Yes, that was the Darkhold she was going through at the end. Very much not a good book to be combing through.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien