Started by Caliga, November 07, 2020, 12:07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy canuck

DGuller

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Sheilbh

Quote from: FunkMonk on January 20, 2021, 12:30:44 PM
Wait, Q said that everyone at the inauguration was going to get arrested and that Trump's plane was going back to DC????? What is happening???????
Seeing some screenshots of the Q forums and group chats. Going about as well as you'd expect :lol:
Let's bomb Russia!

The Larch

People are gushing online about the poetry reading section of the inauguration. Did anyone here catch it?

Sheilbh

Quote from: The Larch on January 20, 2021, 12:41:51 PM
People are gushing online about the poetry reading section of the inauguration. Did anyone here catch it?
Yeah - she was very good.
Let's bomb Russia!

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

celedhring

celedhring

Wait, Q said that everyone at the inauguration was going to get arrested and that Trump's plane was going back to DC????? What is happening???????

Don't worry, it's all part of the plan.

The Larch

Well, Maya Rudolph is the official Kamala Harris impersonator at SNL, so it's close enough.  :lol:

Syt

https://twitter.com/morganfmckay/status/1351934178493935620?s=20

QuoteMark Leggiero is the one lone Trump supporter out in front of the NYS Capitol. He says he expected a few thousand ppl here and is disappointed. He said he drove 45 minutes for a peaceful protest

:(
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

Quote from: celedhring on January 20, 2021, 12:50:24 PM

Don't worry, it's all part of the plan.

Onoda Hiroo would be proud. :cry:

DGuller

Quote from: Syt on January 20, 2021, 12:52:04 PM
https://twitter.com/morganfmckay/status/1351934178493935620?s=20

QuoteMark Leggiero is the one lone Trump supporter out in front of the NYS Capitol. He says he expected a few thousand ppl here and is disappointed. He said he drove 45 minutes for a peaceful protest

:(
It is peaceful, I'll give them him that.

The Brain

LOL trick of the camera angle. The crowd is a lot denser.

Caliga

Quote from: The Larch on January 20, 2021, 12:41:51 PM
Shit didn't rhyme. :mad:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points