News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a BIDEN Presidency look like?

Started by Caliga, November 07, 2020, 12:07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Savonarola on May 30, 2023, 03:18:44 PM
Quote from: Valmy on May 30, 2023, 01:40:12 PMIt is kind of weird how many organizations claiming to be for Liberty and Freedom are actually for restricting both. Or, in this case, be unwavering in their support of arbitrary extra-judicial executions.

...says the fan of the French Revolution who calls himself "Valmy." :P

It is a very old tradition  :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Caliga

Quote from: Valmy on May 30, 2023, 01:40:12 PMIt is kind of weird how many organizations claiming to be for Liberty and Freedom are actually for restricting both. Or, in this case, be unwavering in their support of arbitrary extra-judicial executions.
Especially since one of the only countries that actually still performs barbaric public executions is... Afghanistan. :wacko:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Syt

I've seen comments that her husband is in the Army (and they're living in Army provided housing). Is it reasonable to assume that there might be repurcussions for him over this? :unsure:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

grumbler

Quote from: Syt on May 31, 2023, 12:25:34 AMI've seen comments that her husband is in the Army (and they're living in Army provided housing). Is it reasonable to assume that there might be repurcussions for him over this? :unsure:

There might be if she was actually advocating an assassination, but she's not.  The post is so bizarre it is either satire or extremely dumb trolling.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Razgovory

Woman who accused Biden of sexually assaulting her in 1993 defects to Russia

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/31/politics/tara-reade-defects-russia-biden-intl/index.html

QuoteA former staffer who accused Joe Biden of sexual assault has defected to Moscow, telling state media that she felt "safe" in Russia and would seek citizenship there.

Tara Reade, who drew headlines during the 2020 presidential race by accusing then-candidate Biden of sexually harassing and assaulting her, said she decided to go to Russia after receiving threats in the US.

Biden has strongly denied Reade's allegations, and no ex-Biden staffer has come forward to say they ever witnessed or heard about any kind of sexual misconduct in his Senate office.

n an interview with MSNBC in 2020, Biden said he is "saying unequivocally, it never, never happened. It didn't. It never happened."

Reade later faced credibility questions of her own including about her education and other credentials.

After being out of the headlines for years, Reade turned up in Moscow on Tuesday, where she sat alongside convicted Kremlin spy Maria Butina and answered questions from Russian state media over several hours.

During the news conference, Butina promised to discuss the possibility of granting Russian citizenship to Reade and ask Putin "to fast track her citizenship request."

Butina was sentenced to 18 months in a US prison in 2019 for conspiring to act as an unregistered foreign agent, and now serves in the Russian parliament in President Vladimir Putin's party.

Reade said she decided to come to Russia following death threats she received this year after she reiterated her accusations regarding Biden and announced on Twitter that she was willing "to testify under oath in Congress if asked."

"When I got off the plane in Moscow, for the first time in a very long time I felt safe, and I felt heard, and I felt respected. That has not happened in my own country," Reade said.

CNN cannot verify Reade's claims of receiving threats on her life.

Reade said that "this illusion of Russia as an enemy is propagated by a few Washington elites who are determined to cause problems."
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Valmy on May 30, 2023, 03:44:44 PM
Quote from: Savonarola on May 30, 2023, 03:18:44 PM

...says the fan of the French Revolution who calls himself "Valmy." :P

It is a very old tradition  :P

Pas de liberté pour les ennemis de la Liberté !

:frog:  :P

Jacob

I guess Tara Reade may have been a Russian asset when she accused Biden back then?

HVC

Quote from: Jacob on June 01, 2023, 12:01:20 PMI guess Tara Reade may have been a Russian asset when she accused Biden back then?

Seems odd to pull an asset back before the elections.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

grumbler

Quote from: HVC on June 01, 2023, 12:23:20 PM
Quote from: Jacob on June 01, 2023, 12:01:20 PMI guess Tara Reade may have been a Russian asset when she accused Biden back then?

Seems odd to pull an asset back before the elections.

Unless she ran because she was about to get outed.

Crazy Tara will fit right in the the Putin gang.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Tamas

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josquius

Yep. It's ridiculous to see it being reported so much already but you just know a guy tripping over a sandbag is going to beat a whole bunch of real issues in the republicans priorities next election.
██████
██████
██████

Barrister

Quote from: Josquius on June 01, 2023, 04:35:14 PMYep. It's ridiculous to see it being reported so much already but you just know a guy tripping over a sandbag is going to beat a whole bunch of real issues in the republicans priorities next election.

I mean it's stupid, but you know it's going to be.

But heck - it was a news story when Gerald Ford fell down some steps on an airplane.  And just to confuse the non-Canucks, this photo of PC Leader Robert Stanfield may have cost him the 1974 election.

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Valmy