News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

General issues

Started by Baron von Schtinkenbutt, July 09, 2013, 06:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norgy

I justed wanted to say thank you for every "Welcome back", guys.  :uffda:  :scots:

The reason I came back, is that I feel we are in a time of deep crisis and I wanted some other opinions than the more or less ill-informed ones I read every day.

And, I felt this was the right place to post about it, I have no need for a thread of my own.

grumbler

Quote from: Norgy on July 13, 2024, 08:26:32 AMI justed wanted to say thank you for every "Welcome back", guys.  :uffda:  :scots:

The reason I came back, is that I feel we are in a time of deep crisis and I wanted some other opinions than the more or less ill-informed ones I read every day.

And, I felt this was the right place to post about it, I have no need for a thread of my own.

We're glad to see you back.  Post more often than Seedy.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Norgy

Quote from: grumbler on July 13, 2024, 09:58:15 AMWe're glad to see you back.  Post more often than Seedy.

You know, I am really happy to see you're still alive and kicking, man.
So... where's Seedy gone? Found his Asian? God? Converted to Islam?

grumbler

Quote from: Norgy on July 13, 2024, 10:39:02 AMYou know, I am really happy to see you're still alive and kicking, man.

Seedy is around, but doesn't post but three or four times in a typical month. I think he has other priorities.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Valmy

Quote from: Norgy on July 13, 2024, 10:39:02 AM
Quote from: grumbler on July 13, 2024, 09:58:15 AMWe're glad to see you back.  Post more often than Seedy.

You know, I am really happy to see you're still alive and kicking, man.

He posted a few weeks ago. He stops by from time to time and says something if he has something to say.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

viper37

Quote from: Norgy on July 13, 2024, 08:26:32 AMI wanted some other opinions than the more or less ill-informed ones I read every day.
Uh... Wrong place mate.  Wrong place.
:P :lol:
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.