Previous topic - Next topic

Sheilbh

:lol:

Twitter sharing videos of people dancing on the streets of Philly :wub:
Let's bomb Russia!

The Larch

Quote from: Razgovory on November 06, 2020, 10:16:46 AM
Quote from: Tyr on November 06, 2020, 10:02:05 AM
Yeah, given Georgia I'm comfortable attributing this win to black women. I can imagine the data there is going to be heavily anti Trump.

Stacy Abrams is the architect for Biden's victory in Georgia.  She's accomplished something that hasn't been done in 28 years, delivered an election to Democratic Presidential nominee.  Make her party chair.  The rest of the Dems could learn a lot from her.  Unless she want's a cabinet post, then give her whatever post she wants.

She's apparently one of the people that Mitch McConnell specifically wants to block from becoming part of Biden's cabinet.

Josquius

Quote from: Sheilbh on November 06, 2020, 10:17:14 AM

Usless without linx. :angry:
██████
██████
██████

The Larch

Solmyr

Quote from: DGuller on November 06, 2020, 10:09:02 AM
Quote from: Sheilbh on November 06, 2020, 09:09:11 AM
Quote from: Habbaku on November 06, 2020, 09:00:01 AM
He looked and sounded thoroughly spent and exhausted at his press conference last night. I think he went right to bed shortly after. He'll be up mashing buttons soon.
It is reaching the point that someone in the Trump team needs to have a chat with him, a bottle of scotch and a concession letter.
Trump doesn't drink.

Bottle of Diet Coke then?

Tamas

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

Quote from: garbon on November 06, 2020, 10:28:38 AM
Quote from: Tamas on November 06, 2020, 10:27:08 AM
Quote from: The Larch on November 06, 2020, 10:21:05 AM
Quote from: Tyr on November 06, 2020, 10:19:15 AM
Quote from: Sheilbh on November 06, 2020, 10:17:14 AM

Usless without linx. :angry:

https://twitter.com/EllieRushing/status/1324725533595312129

There's like 6 of them, though. Not exactly a spontaneous mass event.

You heard of corona, bro?

All I am saying is that 6 people dancing on a big-ass street is not news worthy, mate.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Tamas on November 06, 2020, 10:30:03 AM
All I am saying is that 6 people dancing on a big-ass street is not news worthy, mate.
Probs why it's on people's socials and not the news channels :P

And I feel like there may be bigger celebrations this evening when people can take a drink :ph34r:
Let's bomb Russia!

Tamas

Quote from: Sheilbh on November 06, 2020, 10:31:01 AM

And I feel like there may be bigger celebrations this evening when people can take a drink :ph34r:

Well yeah lets hope so. This has been exhausting.

The Larch

merithyn

QAnon folks deciding to blow up ballots and people to make good on their claims that someone stole the election.

Philadelphia police probe alleged plot to attack vote-counting site

QuotePhiladelphia police said on Friday they are investigating an alleged plot to attack the city's Pennsylvania Convention Center, where votes from the contested presidential election are being counted.

Local police received a tip about a Hummer with armed people driving up from Virginia with plans to attack the convention center, a police representative said.

Police took at least one man into custody and seized a weapon as well as the Hummer about which they had received a tip. No injuries were reported and no further details about the alleged plot were disclosed.

Edit: added story for our Euro friends.  :)
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josquius

Quote from: merithyn on November 06, 2020, 10:36:59 AM
QAnon folks deciding to blow up ballots and people to make good on their claims that someone stole the election.

Philadelphia police probe alleged plot to attack vote-counting site

QuoteOur European visitors are important to us.
This site is currently unavailable to visitors from the European Economic Area while we work to ensure your data is protected in accordance with applicable EU laws.

Pffff. Lazy web designers.
██████
██████
██████

DGuller

Have there been any good Downfall videos out yet?  I've seen two, but both were kind of meh.