News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languish Roll20 RPG Game

Started by Berkut, April 18, 2020, 01:01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

I know nothing about pathfinder but I hear it is basically D&D so that works for me.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Hansmeister

Quote from: Valmy on April 20, 2020, 09:48:44 PM
I know nothing about pathfinder but I hear it is basically D&D so that works for me.

Pathfinder is like D&D, just with 10 times the amount of rules.

Now are we talking 1st or 2nd edition pathfinder?

fromtia

I want to play a disgraced herbalist. A disgraced herbalist with a lot of debt and a vengeful former spouse. Wanted by the guild of herbalists from that one city where there was a misunderstanding about the efficacy of the plague curing elixir he or possibly she manufactured with those rare and expensive flowers seeds from distant mountains. This individual needs money, and will join any group of scoundrels for a fair shake at the proceeds of an endeavor, no matter how ill conceived.
"Just be nice" - James Dalton, Roadhouse.

mongers

Quote from: fromtia on April 21, 2020, 06:48:36 PM
I want to play a disgraced herbalist. A disgraced herbalist with a lot of debt and a vengeful former spouse. Wanted by the guild of herbalists from that one city where there was a misunderstanding about the efficacy of the plague curing elixir he or possibly she manufactured with those rare and expensive flowers seeds from distant mountains. This individual needs money, and will join any group of scoundrels for a fair shake at the proceeds of an endeavor, no matter how ill conceived.

:lol:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Maximus

katmai

I haven't played and pen and paper rpg since d&d ed 2 so I'm up for whatever :lol:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

The Brain

Quote from: katmai on April 23, 2020, 05:34:17 AM
I haven't played and pen and paper rpg since d&d ed 2 so I'm up for whatever :lol:

Are you sure it wasn't special ed?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

katmai

Quote from: The Brain on April 23, 2020, 05:54:52 AM

Are you sure it wasn't special ed?
maybe
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

mongers

Yep same here, 2nd edition, last time summer of 1984.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Valmy

Quote from: mongers on April 23, 2020, 08:52:06 AM

2nd edition came out in 1989 :nerd:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Barrister

Quote from: Valmy on April 23, 2020, 10:28:11 AM
Quote from: mongers on April 23, 2020, 08:52:06 AM

2nd edition came out in 1989 :nerd:

Maybe he's thinking of AD&D being the 2nd version of D&D?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

celedhring

Valmy

Quote from: Barrister on April 23, 2020, 10:48:02 AM

He could be thinking that, but that is not what people mean by 2nd edition. But since he has been out of the loop since 1984 that is understandable :P

Valmy

The Brain

Quote from: Valmy on April 23, 2020, 11:12:38 AM
Quote from: Barrister on April 23, 2020, 10:48:02 AM

He could be thinking that, but that is not what people mean by 2nd edition. But since he has been out of the loop since 1984 that is understandable :P

Or 1989.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.