News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Skyrim

Started by viper37, September 27, 2011, 10:38:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephus

Quote from: barkdreg on June 12, 2023, 10:29:48 AM
Quote from: Josephus on June 12, 2023, 05:38:01 AMKudos for the somewhat obscure Rush lyric.

You made baby Oscar Wilde cry.

Oh, did he say it first?
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Syt

Skyrim got an update which added paid mods apparently. Also, it most likely breaks your mod lists.

Summary of the modding side:

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Jacob

Personally I'm still on 1.5.97 and will stay there until there's a compelling reason to change.

grumbler

Quote from: Jacob on December 12, 2023, 03:57:57 PMPersonally I'm still on 1.5.97 and will stay there until there's a compelling reason to change.

Same here.  The AE version broke the mods and not many modders seem inclined to update to it.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Syt

If you ever wanted to play Skyrim in Age of Empires II (Definitive Edition), then you can do this now.

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.