News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

STELLARIS: New Paradox Game in SPAAAACE

Started by Syt, July 30, 2015, 10:12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

Feels a bit like Elemental War of Magic's way of doing this - basically it would spawn in more event sites when you researched certain techs. I assume rifts will become available once you reach certain tech thresholds. I still feel Stellaris would benefit from "hidden star systems" that become visible/visitable once you have certain sensors, or such.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Zanza

Quote from: Syt on October 19, 2023, 11:56:26 AMFeels a bit like Elemental War of Magic's way of doing this - basically it would spawn in more event sites when you researched certain techs. I assume rifts will become available once you reach certain tech thresholds. I still feel Stellaris would benefit from "hidden star systems" that become visible/visitable once you have certain sensors, or such.
Yes. Also maybe slowly evolving star lanes.

chipwich

I'm going to emphasize that Paragons is the best and most impactful DLC in the game.