9 (11%)
I wasn't employed to begin with
6 (7.3%)

Total Members Voted: 82

Tonitrus

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 21, 2020, 07:13:20 PM
100% maskage at supermercado and pharmacia.  :showoff:

Suck on that Kentucky.

I'm starting to develop a taste for the sexiness of women in masks.

This road leads to joining ISIS.  :mad:

derspiess

Everywhere in Hamilton County I've seen 100% while inside a public place of business.  On Monday I absent-mindedly walked into Chipotle without mine on.  Dude yelled at me before I could even get through the door.

Clermont County, which is about 2.5 miles from my house, is also under a mandatory mask order (though looking at their case numbers I'm not sure why), but you do not see nearly as much maskage there. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

katmai

City of Anchorage just announced new order reducing indoor capacity 25% for bars and clubs, 50% for restaurants and general establishments. Churches and gatherings back down to no more than 50 people. 

All comes on announcement a few days ago that city (and pretty much state) is projected to max out icu beds by September 1 with current pace of new cases. Prior to that announcement it was projected to be ok til like Halloween at old projections.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

grumbler

Sexy women's eyes are sexy.  Masks accentuate that.  I'm with Yi.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Admiral Yi

Quote from: 11B4V on July 20, 2020, 07:14:00 PM
Isn't that Byorn Bork or some shit like that?

:lol:

No, it's not Byorn Borg.

Syt

Btw, Agassi said he wore a hair piece for much of his career to have his at the time "rebel" look; and he didn't like it at all after a while. :)
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

Also, if you'd told me 80s me that in the future I would be having video calls with people around Europe and North America on a regular basis I would have been excited and wowed.

As is often the case, the future turned out to be more boring than we imagined it to be.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Syt on July 24, 2020, 12:44:45 AM
Also, if you'd told me 80s me that in the future I would be having video calls with people around Europe and North America on a regular basis I would have been excited and wowed.

As is often the case, the future turned out to be more boring than we imagined it to be.
"You'll be connected to people and ideas all over the world - able to hear opinions from any corner of the globe at any time."

*opens literally any social media site*

:bleeding: :bleeding: :bleeding:
Let's bomb Russia!

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tonitrus

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

Quote from: Sheilbh on July 24, 2020, 05:00:20 AM
"You'll be connected to people and ideas all over the world - able to hear opinions from any corner of the globe at any time."

*opens literally any social media site*

:bleeding: :bleeding: :bleeding:

I remember thinking when posting on boards back in the 1990s internet that maybe if we all could have been posting on the internet in 1914 maybe World War I might not have happened.

Then, over time, I realized that actually no it would have been worse :P

I distinctly remember shortly after 9/11 visiting the Afghan web and seeing the Pashtuns and Tajiks brutaly flaming each other in the middle of an actual civil war. Yeah the internet isn't going to bring us all together after all.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

Valmy

Quote from: Sheilbh on July 24, 2020, 08:18:02 AM
Quote from: garbon on July 24, 2020, 05:03:51 AM
Open languish. :hmm:
:lol: I like all (most) of you :P

:hug:

Even those of you I don't like I actual kind of do like.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.