I've been laid off
9 (11%)
I wasn't employed to begin with
6 (7.3%)

Total Members Voted: 82

Richard Hakluyt

Quote from: Tyr on February 23, 2021, 05:30:24 AM
Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on February 23, 2021, 03:48:28 AM
Getting vaccinated tomorrow on the "old git" criterion. The NHS has a very simple online form (helpful if you know your NHS number) and you get to choose your vaccination centre and dates/times. second jab is in 11 weeks. Took about two minutes and both times and place are very convenient.

:hmm:
I didn't realise you were north of 65. But good news.

For some reason they recently lowered that to 64, so I just qualify  :cool:

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: The Larch on February 23, 2021, 06:09:39 AM
A friend of mine who is younger than me but works as a teacher got the first vaccine dose yesterday, as teachers are starting to get vaccinated in my region.

Teachers with a medical condition such as asthma get vaccinated earlier in Portugal, as well.

The Larch

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on February 23, 2021, 06:57:54 AM
Quote from: The Larch on February 23, 2021, 06:09:39 AM
A friend of mine who is younger than me but works as a teacher got the first vaccine dose yesterday, as teachers are starting to get vaccinated in my region.

Teachers with a medical condition such as asthma get vaccinated earlier in Portugal, as well.

Over here they're vaccinating teachers straight up, regardless of medical condition.

Duque de Bragança

I guess the local teachers' unions did not do their homework then.  :P

celedhring

Since the AZ vaccine is not cleared for people over 55 in Spain, they are using it to vaccinate essential public services (education, police, firemen, etc...).

Berkut

I am out of isolation on Friday, and scheduled to get my second vaccine dose on Friday. Then heading to Virginia to help out my sister with my nephew, who just got out of the hospital after his shooting. It's been an interesting year.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

11B4V

Quote from: Berkut on February 23, 2021, 09:01:28 AM
I am out of isolation on Friday, and scheduled to get my second vaccine dose on Friday. Then heading to Virginia to help out my sister with my nephew, who just got out of the hospital after his shooting. It's been an interesting year.

Moderna?
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Jacob

:hug:

Interesting for sure. Hopefully this is the start of things getting better.

Berkut

Quote from: 11B4V on February 23, 2021, 09:25:50 AM

Moderna?

Nope, Pfizer.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

The Brain

This is worse than the Cola wars.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

PDH

I get the 1st jab (Pfizer) today at Noon.  I expect to get Covid shortly thereafter as Berkut has tainted the entire run.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Syt

I registered for the vaccination waiting list in Vienna. There's roughly 570,000 people ahead of me, so I expect to be vaccinated around June or so. :P

Just checked the vaccination tracker. 2.69% of people have received both doses so far (4.21% have received at least one dose)
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

PDH

Got round 1, didn't turn into a zombie.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Caliga

My wife is getting her first shot tomorrow. :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points