News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Got Into D&D This Year...

Started by C.C.R., December 21, 2019, 05:29:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

C.C.R.

I got into D&D for the first time this year as a Family Game Night kind of thing. We ran through Lost Mines of Phandelver (Starter Set) with somebody else DMing earlier in the year, and now I'm DMing us through Ghosts of Saltmarsh (along with whatever I homebrew along the way). Good times...  :ccr

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

C.C.R.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

saskganesh

I hear Phandelver is great.  I'm in a fifth ed mini game right now, which is fun enough, but I prefer a grittier game.

And hey hoss :ccr
humans were created in their own image

Barrister

Look what the cat dragged in...  :ccr
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Berkut

Hey! Nice to see you again!

I am totally starting a D&D game as well. First live RPG gaming in...20years?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

The Brain

I'm a bit of a dungeon master myself.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Zoupa

My halfling Bard just reached level 9  :cool: He plays the bongos.

And hey chief. Long time no see  :hug:

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

PRC

Been getting into Dungeon Crawl Classics lately (DCC RPG), lots of fun in a 1970's style package.

C.C.R.

Quote from: saskganesh on December 22, 2019, 08:30:14 AM
I hear Phandelver is great.  I'm in a fifth ed mini game right now, which is fun enough, but I prefer a grittier game.

And hey hoss :ccr

Phandelver was fun, but it was basically the first time playing for most of us at the table, so I think we kind of missed out on a bunch of stuff that was in there just because we were kind of learning what was going on & how to play... :)