News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Weather WTF

Started by Martinus, July 03, 2011, 03:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

Come to think of it, we've had a few requests to build outdoor rinks. Company specialized in industrial and larger rinks, so I don't think we ever built private outdoor rinks.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Syt

After the warmest February and March ever recorded, we've been having several days of temperatures around 27 to 28°C in the city. Not exactly normal for early April.

It'll cool down to 14 tomorrow, but back up to 25 the day after. I'm scared of summer if this is what April is like. :P :ph34r:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Josquius

We've had a year of basically continuous rain it seems. Flood warnings on the Tyne.  The sheer quantity of water is causing big issues for nature :(

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/nature-reserves-waterlogged-wettest-winter-050325012.html

I spent the last two weekends building field drains in the garden in the hope maybe this summer we can use it? Its been out of bounds for a while.
██████
██████
██████