News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Crusader Kings III

Started by Syt, October 19, 2019, 04:02:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

Habbaku

Can't wait for the Wardrobe and Jewelry expansion-sized DLC.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

FunkMonk

Time to create a dynasty. The Markle dynasty shall rule all of Britain, by God's will.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Tamas

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

jimmy olsen

Anyone play the mod - The Fallen Eagle: The Dawn of the Dark Ages?

Starts in 395
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Tamas

Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 06, 2021, 10:05:47 AM

Starts in 395

Isn't that the placeholder of the WtWSMS mod from CK2? If yes, it's nowhere near ready.

garbon

Quote from: Tamas on April 06, 2021, 10:13:29 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 06, 2021, 10:05:47 AM

Starts in 395

Isn't that the placeholder of the WtWSMS mod from CK2? If yes, it's nowhere near ready.

I don't think so. That teams moves slowly/deliberately and their placeholder thread still has same name.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

True, I checked, it is different. I subbed Fallen Eagle thinking it was the same. :D 

garbon

I wonder if paradox regrets adding sexuality in ck3.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: garbon on April 15, 2021, 07:47:46 AM
I wonder if paradox regrets adding sexuality in ck3.
They had it in Ck2
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Tamas

Plus leaving it out would have been quite the scandal.

garbon

There was just that gay trait that showed up sometimes as compared to everyone being assigned to being straight, gay or asexual.

garbon

Quote from: Tamas on April 16, 2021, 08:03:46 AM
Plus leaving it out would have been quite the scandal.

Unlike the scandal they currently find themselves with given that oh turns out projecting modern sexuality labels back into the past was just a surface level thing they had added.