News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Crusader Kings III

Started by Syt, October 19, 2019, 04:02:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Josephus

That court is going to be strange with naked people  :lol:
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

garbon

IGN had some janky video footage that some forumite posted. And yes, the nudes looked weird chilling in the court.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Jacob

The Brain

Why would nude court be weird?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

crazy canuck

nude court, not night court.

Zanza

Jacob

Quote from: Zanza on January 08, 2022, 06:23:37 AM
Quote from: Jacob on December 16, 2021, 02:38:00 PM
The new update has nudes?
No, that's base game.

... must've missed it. I'm guessing that's the character editor?

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Jacob on January 09, 2022, 11:25:05 PM
No, that's base game.

No, the adamite heresy.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Josephus

Quote from: Jacob on January 09, 2022, 11:25:05 PM
No, that's base game.

there's one or two religions in which the characters run around naked. It's a bit jarring the first time you come across it, and you hope no one walks in the room as you're playing.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Caliga

Adamites, and also one of the Indian faiths (I think one variety of Jainism?)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on January 10, 2022, 01:17:02 PM
Adamites, and also one of the Indian faiths (I think one variety of Jainism?)

Kind of bizarre they actually implemented such a tiny and obscure sect, which looks like was dead by the 5th century and its medieval revivals didn't occur until the very end of the CK period. I guess they just wanted to show naked people.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

My son is super obsessed with paradox games and he recently got CKIII so I guess I will try it now. Though now I am worried he was just in it for the naked people.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Caliga

Quote from: Valmy on January 10, 2022, 02:31:46 PM
Kind of bizarre they actually implemented such a tiny and obscure sect, which looks like was dead by the 5th century and its medieval revivals didn't occur until the very end of the CK period. I guess they just wanted to show naked people.
Well to be fair, I believe the Jain sect that enjoyed being naked actually ruled large kingdoms in India during the game period, so that's probably who they implemented it for, aside from for perverted players. :sleep:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

I don't believe there was anymore rationale for it than when they added polar bears and horses as playable in ck2.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.