Main Menu

Crusader Kings III

Started by Syt, October 19, 2019, 04:02:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

One of the most popular new mods right now:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2910378200

QuoteThe Names of Hounds

This mod adds 1,065 names for dogs and absolutely nothing else. The names originate in The Names of All Manner of Hounds, a fifteenth-century manuscript described by David Scott-Macnab in Viator. The thumbnail for this mod originates in Livre de la Chasse, a fifteenth-century manuscript made available by the Getty Museum.

Scott-Macnab, D. (2013). The Names of All Manner of Hounds: A Unique Inventory in a Fifteenth-Century Manuscript. Viator, 44(3), 339-368.

https://www.getty.edu/art/collection/object/103RWJ

:lol:
If we want to prevent catastrophic economic and societal change we will have to radically change our climate system.

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Jacob

Syt

Well, Paradox updated their launchers and now everyone's mod playsets are empty for every game. Will be fun trying to recreate the lists I had for More Bookmarks, Dynamic Trade Routes and Elder Kings 2. Only 122 mods to sort through and get into the right order again.  :rolleyes:

If you play HoI, EU, Stellaris, CK, Vic with mods and haven't updated your launcher yet it might be a good idea to backup your modlists (there should be a list somewhere in the launcher files or so for the game) before launching/updating.
If we want to prevent catastrophic economic and societal change we will have to radically change our climate system.

Solmyr

The mods are still there, you just have to re-enable them in the launcher. I launched my CK3 and the mods still seem to be in the same order I had them (granted, I don't have a huge modlist).

Syt

Quote from: Solmyr on January 12, 2023, 06:08:16 AMThe mods are still there, you just have to re-enable them in the launcher. I launched my CK3 and the mods still seem to be in the same order I had them (granted, I don't have a huge modlist).

Maybe they fixed it. I still had my modlists, and mods, but the modlists themselves were empty.