News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Crusader Kings III

Started by Syt, October 19, 2019, 04:02:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanza

Pretty superficial when compared to the output of the Stellaris Custodians team.

Syt

Huh. When you hold a feast, there's an icon next to your capital, and clicking it will show you the guests:

Apparently this also exists for hunting, meeting peers ...

(Found on Reddit.)
If we want to prevent catastrophic economic and societal change we will have to radically change our climate system.

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Jacob

I did not know that! Interesting  :hmm:

Jacob

In other CK3 news...

I usually play ironman, but one of the most stressful things is distributing new titles - especially during the early Confederate Partition days. It's often unpredictable how it affects the succession, and more than once have I abandoned a game after a hugely successful war because the title distribution fucked up my succession plans and/ or offended my sense of organization.

Only recently did I realize that if you exit the game before distributing the files, you can make a copy of the save game. Then, if you're unhappy with the outcome, you can just play from the copy of the file.

It kind of circumvents one of the key parts of ironman - no takesies-baksies - but it still prevents straight up save-game editing. It's taken some of the stress out and made the game more enjoyable as well.

Syt

Dunno, I find that kind of (mis)management fun, but YMMV heavily on this. There's some rules around how the partitions work (though I haven't bothered to study them :P ), but I understand there's some safeguards in place to make sure you don't give the Title that should go to Heir B to Heir A during your lifetime? Unless you have tons of kids, and have a decent amount of renown, you can usually get away with disinheriting kids you don't want in the succession (or force them to take vows), and if you have only a handful of heirs you might be able to wittle it down to a single heir (sucks if he dies, but hey, no risk, no fun :P ).

Otherwise, there's a mod called "Inherichance" (currently not up to date with recent patches, unfortunately), where you play as a random heir (or can preselect which one to play as) on death, which might spice up such situations.
If we want to prevent catastrophic economic and societal change we will have to radically change our climate system.

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.